A lily for a Lost Girl.

Luna's P.O.V.
I kick Chestnut and she walks out of camp. It was quite till I spoke up.

"So Henry, when we start going to the ship, Robbie will lead you, Lilly, Cassie, and the twins to safety until the war is over." I explained.

"What, why do I have to stay behind?" Henry wined.

"Don't ask me. Ask mom, she's the one who suggested you stayed. And Lilly came to camp in the middle of all of this so Felix wanted her to stay away and safe." It was quite while I smirked.

"See, Lilly isn't complaining and she's your age." I say.

"Maybe because I'm more mature." Lilly gloats.

"Give me 1 good reason to not kick this horse and push you off?" Henry muttered.

"Because if you do my brother will kill you." Lilly smiles, leaning her head closer to Henry.

"And because we're here." I say, stopping in front of my tree house. Lilly and Henry get off and Henry waits for me.

"It's okay Henry, I got it." I smile, spreading my wings and flying down to them. I hover above the ground like Malcolm does as we all go in.

Malcolm in this world is Peter's shadow, and grandfather. Malcolm was the first soul on Neverland. Peter got here by getting thrown into a portal because of his father a few weeks after Cora got me.

When Peter came here, Malcolm taught Peter how to use his powers and treated Peter as a son.

"This cliff is Pan's and Luna's Anniversary cliff. No one is allowed here exept them, or if you're with one of them." Henry whispered as I open the door for the kids.

"Why is it called that?" Lilly whispered back.

"Because this is where they had their first anniversary. And this is also where Luna lived when Pan loved Chris's sister Crystal." Henry explained.

"Henry, not now." I snap.

"I'll fill you in later." Henry whispered.
We walk up the stairs and into the library. Lilly looks around, amazed.

"Wow, so many books." She smiled.

"You like to read?" I asked.

"I'm a total book worm." She smiled.

"I think we'll get along great." I chuckled.

Henry walks to a bookcase and pulls down a book, opening a secret room with an L shaped couch with a small table and a few shelves for books.

Henry walks in and grabbed a little present, coming back out. The room closes and Henry opened the box to reveal a silver lily on a metal chain.

"Oh my god Henry, it's beautiful." Lilly gasps.

"I thought you might like it." Henry smiles, taking the necklace out and putting it around Lilly's neck.

Lilly lifted up her hair and let Henry put the necklace on her. When he was done, Lilly looked at the silver flower.

"Thank you Henry." Lilly blushed.

"You're welcome. I need to get something from the other room, I'll be right back." Henry looks at me and gave me a look. I nodded and Henry walks out of the library.

"Want to bring a few books back with us?" I ask.

"Sure." Lilly smiles.

"Ok, what kind of books do you like?" I ask.

"Action, drama, romance, intensity, horror like Harry Potter or It." She lists.

"Wow, it's like I'm talking to a mini me." I say as Lilly chuckled.

"Ok, horror and action should be over there if you want to start looking." I point to the other side of the room.

"I'll look for drama and romance over here." I say, flying up to a higher shelf.
We search in silence until I decided to ask Lilly a question.

"So Lilly, what do you think of Henry?" I ask, grabbing a few books.

"I like him. He's sweet and kind. I'm just worried."

"What are you worried about?" I question.

"Well, don't tell anyone. Especially Henry." I knew what this meant. Henry told me the exact same thing to me when he told me about his crush for Lilly.

"I have a small crush on him." I fly down to her and drop the books on a table. I sit on a couch and look at Lilly with an eyebrow raised, my hands behind my back with my legs crossed.

"A small crush." I say with doubt in my tone.

"Ok, a big one." She blushed.

"You can't tell Henry." She says.

"I won't. But what about your brother?" I ask as she comes to sit next to me.

"Well, I don't know, maybe keep it from him."

"Ok."

"Wait. Doesn't Pan have eyes and ears all over the island?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, what if he hears this and tells Henry or my brother?"

"I know Peter, he won't tell either of them or do anything that will bug you. He only bugs me." I mumble the last part.

At that moment, Henry comes in.

"Hey Hen." I greet.

"Ok, I found It and the first book in the Lord Of The Ring book which is my favorite book." I laugh, handing the books to Lilly.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Oh here. I wave my hand and a white satchel appeared on Lilly, who puts the books in it.

We all get on Chestnut and go back to camp. Lilly thanks me for the books and goes into her tent. I fly off of Chestnut and am yanked into a tent.

"Ow!" I scream. I look at Henry and glare at him.

"So?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Yes. She does." I smile.

"Yes!" He screams.

"Quiet down. These tents aren't soundproof. And your tent is only about 5 tents away from Lilly's. If you don't want me to tell Lilly, you'll pipe down." I snap.

"Ok." Henry starts to calm down.

Luna.

What do you want Peter?" My mind groans.

Can you come in the tent?

Sure.

"Luna." I shake my head, coming back into the real world.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"What do you think I should do?" Henry asked.

"Why ask me?"

"Because you were able to get the most evil person in all the realms to fall in love with you, so how do you do it?"

"First of all, I didn't even try to make him fall in love with me. Second, we're soulmates so we were bound to fall for each other at one point so it's different. Third, don't ask me, ask Peter. He's the one who got me to fall in love with him and I'm very hard to fall in love with." I explained.

"Luna!" Peter shouts.

"Look, ask Peter what to do, I need to go to Peter or else I'm gonna pay." I role my eyes, flying out of the tent to fly to my tent. I land on my one good leg and look around for Peter.

I couldn't find him but am trampled on the bed. I try to look at who got me. When I saw the person, all I could think is Peter come save me from Chris.