Party.

Peter's P.O.V.

"She tried to commit suicide."

I just stare at the boy in shock.

"W-why didn't she succeed?"

"I think she realized that she has so many people who care for her. Like me, her mom, Jack who still loved her even though he isn't her real brother. My mom, the heroes, and Regina."

"How did you find out?" I ask sitting on a log with him.

"Ever since her mom re-married, I snuck into Luna's room every night to see how she was doing. She told me what she tried to do that day and said that something inside her told her not to do it."

"And no one else knows about this?" I say.

"She didn't even tell Jack."

"Thank you for telling me."

"As the ruler of Neverland, and the boy who Luna loves most, you deserve to know."

"That's king of Neverland to you." I joke. We both laugh at this.

"Henry, tell me this. Why don't you want to go back home?"

"Without Luna, it doesn't feel like home. That's why I want to stay here."

"Anything else?"

"You're not going to believe this but, I'm afraid of growing up."

"Why."

"Having so many things to do. Get a job, paying for your house, your family. All of it is to much. Even though they say when you grow up that you're free, but I just see more rules you need to follow. And I don't want that presser on me."

"I know what you mean. That's the reason my father banished me here, so he didn't need to worry anymore, trying to excape his fate where he thought that I would be his un doing." I say.

"Stay here, I'm going to check on Luna then I want to take you somewhere." I say. I get up and go in my tent. I see the tray of food is empty and Luna sleeping, who looks way better then before.

The color has returned to her cheeks, her breath is steady and even. I smile and walk back out to Henry, who hasn't moved. He sees me coming over and looks up from what he was doing.

"Henry, do you think you still have some Pixie dust on you still from the first time?"

"I think so, why." 

"I want to show you something." I smirked.

"What is it?"

"Take my hand and I'll show you." I say. He grabbed my hand as we fly up. Once we were high enough, I let go of Henry to see if he could fly, which he could.

I start to fly and he follows me. We finally arrived at the cliff and land. Their was a arch and I lean on the inside of it with my hands over my chest as I look at Henry.

"Remember this place?"

"Yeah, this is the first time I flew! Right off the cliff. When the Lost Boys were chasing us."

"Correct. This is also the place where I tested you to prove to me your were The Truest Believer." I say, pushing myself off the arch.

"Follow me." I say, grabbing his hand and flying off the cliff. We fly until I find a clearing and land.

"Remember this place?" I ask.

"This is the clearing I found out that you weren't just any Lost Boy. You're the Lost Boy. The boy who leads the Lost Boys!" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.