Destruction.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Luna! Luna, wake up!" My eyes shoot open to see Peter over the bed, covering his mouth with his hand. The tent was on fire.

"Peter, what's happening?" I ask, sitting up with my wings out, blocking the debree from my face.

"Your vision, it came true."

"What!"

"Don't worry, the Lost Boys and wolves are retreating to the far side of the island as we speak."

A beam falls from the ceiling, almost falling on me. I scream as it comes crashing down by my feet.

"We need to get you out of here, now!"

I get out of bed and run out of the tent with Peter. The camp was in flames. Trees were in flames, the camp was almost unrecognizable with everything on fire.

A tree comes crashing down and we ran, dodging trees and debree. We ran for about 20 minutes before I could see where the fire ended and I could see the Lost Boys and wolves coming into view.

I trip on a log and fall down, coughing in my hand. A heavy branch falls on my leg and I scream in pain, holding my leg and trying to get it free with no luck.

"Luna!"

"Peter, my leg, it's stuck." Peter looks at me with fear.

"Don't worry about me, go!"

"No, I'm not leaving you. I'll get you out of here if it's the last thing I do!" Peter grabbed the log and heaved it off of my leg.

He picked me up bridal stile and ran. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and nuzzled my face in his chest, trying not to breath in the smoke.

We were about to reach the boys when a pile of logs and burning tree branches crashed down in front of us, separating us from safety.

"We can only get 1 person out. Take Luna!" Peter handed me across the burning branches over to Felix, who took me and held me like Peter did moments ago. I scream and try to get away from Felix but to no avail.

"Get her out of here!" Peter ordered. I keep screaming as Peter puts a spell up so I wouldn't reach him and he couldn't get through.

"I love you Luna, remember that."

"No!" I yell as branches fall on Peter, crushing him.

"Peter!" I yell. Felix let me go and I ran to the forcefield, running up to it and pounding on it trying to get to Peter. Breaking down, I fall to my knees, clutching my stomach and crying.

"Get away!" Felix yelled, pulling me away from the flames.

"Let me go!" I scream, thrashing as Felix pulled me back. He got in front of me as the fire exploded, breaking Peter's spell and sending scorching heat our way.

"We need to get her out of here now, Pan's orders." Felix states to Robbie who was holding Cassie and the twins at his sides.

"Luna, we need to go, now!" Felix yells to me.

"Luna, we need to go, now!" Peter's words echo in my head. I nod and we stand up, running toward the tipi.

My leg shoots up with pain and fall to the ground. Jacob gets me on his back and we run to the tipi, where I pass out on his back.
*****
I wake up and it's early morning. The sun was just rising and my leg was throbbing with pain.

I role up my pant leg and see a burn scar from where the log had landed. I pull my pant leg down and sigh. Just when I thought I alone, I could hear voices from the middle of the tipi.

"Do you think we should do something?" I hear Felix ask.

"I imagine seeing Pan get crushed was hard on her, maybe I should talk to her." Robbie suggested. 

"Have you seen yourself. You look just like Pan. And I don't think seeing you will help."

"Well I'm closer to her."

I tried to hear the rest but a ringing sound sounded in my ear. Before I knew it, Robbie came in my room. I just turned my body so my back was facing him. 

"Luna." Robbie called, sitting on the bed with me.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now." I snap.

"Luna, I know how hard this is for you, but it will be ok." Robbie assured me. I just held my Pan Pipe necklace tight to my chest, letting a tear fall down my cheek.

"Robbie, let her be for now." I hear Felix say. Robbie gets off the bed and walks out of the room.

It was raining all day and around noon, Jack, Felix and Robbie come in the room.

"Luna, the fire is out and we were wondering if you wanted to come see the damage it caused. If you don't want to, we understand." Jack says. I clutch on to my necklace.

"I walk to see." Knowing they knew what I ment. I got Peter's cloak that he forgot the last time we were here. I put it on and put my hood up, walking out of the tipi with Felix and Robbie at my side for support.

The wolves and Lost Boys were all walking behind us and we walked in silence. We got to the scene where the forest was black and some parts still smoking.

I immediately turned into my wolf form and ran to a big pile of logs, trying to move them. Jacob and a few other wolves helped.

Once I saw the green shirt, I grabbed on to it and pulled Peter out of the rubble.

Turning back to human, I kneel down and see his face is covered with ash. His clothes are burned and have holes in them.

His hair is almost completely covered with ash. I break down again as the Lost Boys and wolves stay silent, grieving the kings death.

We all stay there for a few hours while the wolves howl before Felix puts a hand on my shoulder, telling us that it's time to leave.

All I did was nod and stand up as everyone was going back to our new camp. I kissed Peter one last time. His lips tasted like blood and death, cold and unmoving. Lifeless and still.

I walked back with Felix, my head hanging low the whole time.

When we got to the camp, I went in the tipi and went in my room, sitting on the bed and pulling out the dagger that Peter gave me. I twirled it in my hands until Felix walked in.

"Hey Felix, what can I do for you?" I look up at him and put my dagger on the bed beside me.

"I wanted to give you something." He walks forward and hands me Peter's flute.

"Peter's flute?" I ask, shocked, taking the delicate, wooden flute in my hand.

"Yeah, it was the one thing on him that wasn't damaged."

"Thank you." I nod. He walks out and I look at the pipe in my hands. I wave my hand over it and I see memories of Peter playing it. One in particular made me smile. It was one of when he was playing his flute to me in the village.

"Again Petee!" My younger self claps.

"But I've already played it 2 times." He chuckled.

"I know, but I like the sound it makes." My younger self says. I wave my hand over it again and see more recent memory.

Peter was playing his flute and Henry was joining the Lost Boys in their dance. Peter finished and walked over to me, sitting down.

"I knew he would hear it." I yawn, tucking my knees in and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Did I ever doubt you?"

"No, but I like to think you did."

The flute goes back to being a flute and I sigh, leaning back on the bed frame and stretching my legs out. I clutched the flute to my chest and close my eyes.

"Find me Peter Pan. I'll be waiting."