Broken.

Peter's P.O.V.
I go back in the tent and see Moon sleeping. I walk up and kiss her, walking out of the tent. I pace right outside the tent until the trio comes back. I look at them, waiting for an answer.

"No sign of him." Andrew reports. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"Ok. Thanks. I'll tell you if I need anything else from you." I say. I walk back into the tent and pull up a chair right next to the bed, watching over Moon.

                            *****
It's been 3 days and Moon hasn't moved from the bed. I've stayed in the tent with her. Mostly planning ways to kill Chris. I've gone out once because someone said they saw Chris.

I pace at my thinking tree, trying to calm down before walking back to camp to check on Moon.

I was just about to enter the tent when I feel someone pull on my pants. I turn around to see Cassie. I kneel down so I was his hight.

"What can I do for you Cassie?"

"When wis mwommy?"

"She's not feeling very well." I tell him.

"Owh, okway."

"Do you want me to tell her anything?"

"Wes. Cwan wou twell hwer dwat I mwiss hwer and thwat I hwope swhe fweels bwetter swoon?"

"Sure thing Cassie." I smile as he runs off. Luna did well with Cassie. He's not as shy as he used to be. Luna is still sleeping when I entered the tent. I walk up to her and gently shake her.

"Luna." I say, gently shaking her.

"Luna, come on, it's been three days, you've got to eat something." She doesn't answer. She just lies on the bed motionless with her back facing me.

"Luna, don't make me force feed you." I threaten. When she still doesn't respond, I get mad.

"Luna!" I shout, turning her to face me. When she's facing me, her eyes are closed. Nothing looks wrong at first glance, but as I look at her longer, I see that 3 things are different.

She's become thinner, due to not eating for 3 days. She's also paler. Like a sick, yellow pale. Her breathing is also uneven.

It's shallow and faint. Her left arm was bandaged. The gauze is wrapped from her elbow to her wrist, running down her forearm.

I gently lift her arm up and carefully begin unraveling the gauze. The sight before me is horrible.

Cuts. There's a countless amount of cuts running down her arm, some deep and some shallow.

When I take a closer look, I see that the gauze is soaked in blood. Crimson on white fabric.

I lay her arm back down, waving my hand over her arm, using my magic to speed up the healing process. Moon sighs in relief and her breathing slowly goes back to normal.

I sit down in the chair next to the bed and look at her. Millions of questions swarm in my head. How could she do this to herself? Was the pain of Chris kissing her to much? Did he push her over the edge?

I sigh, placing my head in my hands. How did I not see this sooner. Moon might seem like a strong and feisty girl, but really, she's just a fragile girl looking for someone to love, and someone to love her back. And Chris just might have broken her.

I magic up a bowl of soup and attempt to feed her. At first she doesn't swallow, but after a few minutes of coaxing, she swallowed.

It took me awhile, but I finally got her to finish the whole bowl. She looked a bit better now that she's eaten something.