Neighbors:1

Deja:

I groaned as we pulled up in front of our new house. The house was big and pretty with enormous glass windows and a very green front lawn. My dad turned and smiled at me. I smiled a weak smiled, but my blonde blue-eyed step sister awed at the amazing view of the house. I rolled my eyes. Let me just summarize my life:

I was born a beautiful caramel-colored baby to Caroline and Bryant Johnson, in the middle of nowhere in Minnesota. Well, not exactly the middle of nowhere, Stillwater, Minnesota, my hometown, the place I've lived since birth up until now. Anyways, my mom had light brown beautiful hazel eyes and snow white skin. My dad has swampy green eyes and milk chocolate skin. I inherited my mom's hazel eyes, but the rest of my features come from my dad. His height, his skin color, his hair color, everything. Including his big fat Kylie Jenner, soup cooling lips. I wish I had my mom's straight light brown hair, but I was blessed with something else, long dark brown wavy hair which is very hard to care for.

I was raised in Stillwater and all of my closest friends live there. My best friend Cheyenne lives there along with my other amazing brother-like best friend, Logan. I had to say goodbye to both of them along with the rest of my friends, The Drippy Squad. The Drippy Squad was made up of the best studs ever, they were like my second family and they were always my go to people when I was feeling down. In 2nd grade, my mom died while giving birth to my younger brother Devon. Devon also passed away after week from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. It's been me and my dad since then. I became involved with sports and I loved playing video games. I became the number one girl in my dad's life and honestly, I wish it stayed that way.

Last year, my dad married the rudest woman ever. Brianna Worth, well Brianna Johnson. She has platinum blonde hair that was dyed 3 times in the past month. She has these icy blue eyes that give me chills when I correct her, prove her wrong or when I tell my dad that she was being rude to me. Brianna is my step mom. I don't like using the term step, so I rarely ever call her my stepmom unless I'm spilling facts. She jumped into my life with her snake of a daughter, Bridget Worth. Bridget and I do not get along. She's like an ugly step sister, she forces me to do everything, like her chores and her homework and not only that, but she drags me to stupid parties and gets me stuck in stupid situations. Brianna and Bridget lived in Miami but then moved to Minnesota where Brianna met my dad and they fell in "love". Brianna and Bridget both whined saying how they didn't wanna live in Minnesota and how they wanted to move to LA. My dad agreed and ignored my needs and my wants. We ended up moving which bring us here.

Back to reality after summarizing the sob story I call my life. I got out of the car, I grabbed my suitcase out from the back of dad's firetruck red truck. I walked upstairs to the room that was mine. I pushed the door open and looked around. I had a sliding door closet which had little drawer cubby things in it along with 2 spaces to hang clothes. I slid across the wooden floor in my socks. The walls were a turquoise with thick white zig zags to decorate them. I knew why this was my room, my favorite color is turquoise. Dad walked in with my bed frames and my mattress and began setting my bed up. I walked downstairs and outside to the moving truck to grab my boxes. Bridget was out there complaining with the movers. I rolled my eyes and walked past her. I grabbed a box and carried it upstairs before walking back and grabbing more. Dad finished setting my bed up when I was done carrying the boxes. I smiled at him.

"I'm glad to see you're smiling pal," He said placing a kiss on the top of my dad.

"I love you, dad, as long as you're with me, I'll always smile." I hugged him tightly.

"Get unpacked." He laughed and messed up my hair. I nodded. I began unboxing my stuff. I hung up all of my dresses and my shirt. I folded my pants and skirts and put them away in the cubbies. I made my bed and I moved the nightstand next to my bed. I grabbed my mini lamp out from a box and set it up. I grabbed out all of my pictures and I placed them on the nightstand. I grabbed the zip lock bag of Polaroid pictures and pinned them up along the walls of my room. I hung up the last one when I heard screaming from outside.