Back to Prison:13

Deja:

"Girls!" Brianna called from downstairs. I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at my outfit again in the mirror. I wore bright blue ripped jeans, a white lacy top, and my white vans. I had my hair braided in two Dutch braids then tied up into a half up half down bun with my tips curled. I smiled and ran down the stairs.

Bridget took the front seat of the car and I took the back seat. My dad was just getting ready to leave. He ran over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye, Dad..." I didn't wanna go.

"Goodbye, beautiful," He said. "Be good."

I nodded as he ran off. I got into the car and shut the door. The whole drive, I stared out the window. As soon as we arrived at the front of the school, I noticed all of the kids running and forming into their little cliques. I got out of the car and Bridget followed me. We went to our lockers which were right next to each other. I said bye and we went our separate ways.

I walked down the hall looking for my first class when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry," I said before looking up at who I ran into. Jack stood there with his arms opened wide. "Jack..."

"Deja..." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I thought you were mad at me..."

"Never..." I gripped his body tight not wanting to let go. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to walk you around before school starts."

"Thanks," I said with a smile. He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

We roamed around the school for a while. A few people recognized who he was and asked for pictures. He happily said yes and took pictures with his fans before returning to me and intertwining our fingers. People stared, probably because Jack was holding my hand or maybe because the new girl is hanging out with Jack Avery. Either way, Jack was the center of attention. He waved at girls who called his name and he would smile before bringing his focus back to me.

"Aye, Deja!" I turned and saw Jamal, Kyle and a few of the other guys I always play basketball. They stood next to some lockers in a small group. I smiled and tugged Jack to follow me.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted them. "This is Jack!"

"So this is the Jack kid you always tell us about?!" Kyle said giving Jack a high five. "Name's Kyle. I've seen you in some of Logan Paul's vlogs!"

"Yeah, that's me. The one he says has noodles for hair," Jack said making them laugh.