You're an idiot:2

Jack:

"Bridget is so freaking hot." Zach flopped on the couch.

"You wanna know who else is hot?" Zach nodded. "Deja."

"Hey back off buddy!" Jonah threw a pillow at me. I winked. "Deja is pretty though."

"She's really pretty, but you know, Bridget is gorgeous," Zach said. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you even know about Bridget?" I asked. "Like, you haven't even had a conversation with her."

"I know that she's freaking hot." I picked up the same pillow Jonah threw at me and I whacked Zach with it. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"For being a freaking idiot!" I yelled whacking him again, but harder.

"Boys!" Daniel walked into the room. "Stop."

"Why are you whacking me?!" Zach got up looking irritated.

"Because you're an idiot!"

"How am I an idiot?!" Zach and I were standing face to face in the living room. The guys were watching from the couch.

"You only like a girl for their looks, Zach. Do you know how bad that can hurt a girl?" I asked.

"I like girls for more than their looks."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying! Why do you care so much about why I like a girl?"

"Because you legit hurt a girl just now because you chose to like another girl because of her looks," I said. "She's probably sitting in her room right now, listening to simp songs on her laptop with her blankets covering her body because she wished a guy liked her for who she is."

"Who are you talking about?" Zach asked.

"It doesn't even matter, Zach. You're not worth her tears or her time."

"Who?!" Zach asked again.

"Figure it out."

"Okay, that's enough guys..." Jonah stood up and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Maybe you guys had a little too much Sprite back at Taco Bell. It's time for you guys to all go to bed."

Jonah led me back to my room. I sat down on the bed. I groaned.

"What's up?" Jonah asked shutting the door to the room.

"He's a freaking idiot!" I yelled.

"Why do you think he's a freaking idiot!

"He's hurting girls by only liking the ones with pretty faces."

"Who's the girl you were talking about downstairs?"

"Deja," I replied. "Deja likes him a lot, like more than a lot, but he's too distracted by what Bridget looks like to know that. Deja almost went home crying. She lost like total hope in love even though I told her Zach's not worth it!" Jonah looked angry too.

"She was crying?"

"Almost."

"We're gonna go check on her tonight after everyone's asleep, so just meet me in the front yard," Jonah said before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

I got ready for bed. I showered and threw on boxers. I placed a pair of sweats and a T-Shirt under my bed so I could just grab it and throw it on. I was too lazy to wear anything. I climbed into my side of the bed. I shared a room with Corbyn and since the room was big enough for one bed, we had to share. I pulled out my phone and I opened snap chat. I looked through the views on my story. I turned off my phone and placed it on my stomach sighing. I threw my arm over my eyes. I wanted to go to sleep, but I couldn't.