Texts:68

Deja: 

"Guess what?" Jayden asked as we lied side by side in his treehouse. The movie was playing on his laptop, but none of us were really watching. Hashbrown lied in his little corner sleeping, like usual.

"What?"

"I love you," he said with a cheeky little smile.

"I love you too," I said placing a kiss on his lips.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"You're cute," he said.

"You're cute too." I blushed.

I lied my head on his chest as we cuddled and watched Forever My Girl.

"Can you pass me a slice of pizza?" I asked. 

He reached over and grabbed me a slice of pepperoni pizza. I picked off the pepperoni like I always do and fed it to him before eating the pizza.

We lied on an air mattress and I brought my extra fairy lights and decorated his treehouse with it. It was a pretty big treehouse. He had a whole bunch of toys from when he was younger in it.

"My dad and I built this treehouse the summer Aaron went away to camp," he said softly. "And I used to spend the longest hours of the day up here just playing by myself."

"It's really nice," I said.

"You know, you're the first girl I've ever had up here, right?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Naomi never cared about it and my mom is scared of heights," he said making me laugh.

"Well, it's an honor," I said.

"Princess?" He looked down at me. I smiled.

I hummed in response.

"I love you so much."

I smiled and placed our foreheads together. He stared into my eyes. I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me closer before he placed a kiss on my nose. I lied my head back on his chest and we continued to watch the movie.

I felt my phone vibrate from underneath me. I checked it.

Zach.

Zachary Dean: i miss u </3

I rolled my eyes and turned off my screen. I slid it back under me. I felt it vibrate it again.

Zachary Dean: i need to c ur beautiful face...

I ignored it again.

Zachary Dean: stop ignoring me beautiful
Zachary Dean: u make me smile w/out even trying
Zachary Dean: im sorry
Zachary Dean: u mean everything to me
Zachary Dean: pls Deja. I miss u
Zachary Dean: ik ur mad.. but i love u pls

Me: i have a boyfriend.
Me: pls leave me alone.
Me: i wanna be friends. 

Zachary Dean: u know in ur heart u don't want to be "just friends"

I left him on seen again and turned off my phone.

"Who were you texting?" Jayden asked.

"Uh... my dad."

"Sure?"

"Yeah, he was asking me if I was going to come home tonight or sleepover."

"Are you?"

"I'm sleeping over," I said getting comfortable.

"Good," he said hugging me tightly. "I wanna make this treehouse ours..."