Judge Jonah:50

A/N: Soooo basically this is the 50th chapter of the whole book. I was going to do like a flashback recap type of thing, but I'd think it'd be A LOT more interesting and A LOT more dramatic if it was told from one of the character's point of view instead of mine...
So, here's chapter 50!! **Disclaimer the boys are spending Christmas with their families in reality, but for the sake of this chapter they're spending Christmas together in California**

Deja:

Two weeks. Two long weeks of Zach avoiding me because Peyton didn't like me. We took first in State Championships and the season was officially over. Zach showed up with the rest of the boys to support. He had Daniel give me roses which I immediately threw away because 1st, I don't like roses and 2nd, I don't like Zach Herron. Jayden visited his parents and told them he'd come back when his brother no longer lived in the house. I felt kind of sad that Jayden would move out in a few months because that's when his brother was getting married and then he'd officially be out of the house.

It was Christmas morning. Jayden was still sleeping which gave me time to wrap his Christmas present and his Scholarship Acceptance letter thing from UCLA, his dream college. I smiled brightly at the letter which his mom had already opened. I carefully resealed it with some glue and hid it inside the UCLA blanket that I got him. I put it in the box along with the gift card to KFC that I got him. I smiled and quietly wrapped the present. I wrote his name on it and ran downstairs to place it under the fake Christmas tree. This was my first Christmas with a fake Christmas tree. I cried when my dad bought it from Walmart because I was so used to going to a place that sold Christmas Trees and getting a fresh cut tree for the house.

I walked back upstairs.

"Merry Christmas!" Jayden yelled jumping on top of me. I struggled to hold his weight. I laughed because he hugged me the way Koala's hug trees.

"Merry Christmas," I said as he kissed my cheek. He got off of me. "Now, let's go make pancakes!"

"Pancakes!" He yelled. I ran down the stairs and he ran after me. I laughed as he slid on the kitchen floor and fell over hitting his side on the counter.

I tried to hold back my laugh, but I couldn't.

"Babe..." He groaned. "I fell."

"I can see that," I said laughing. I helped him and he held his side.

I got out all of the stuff to make pancakes and started making them while he continued to ice his side and set the table for breakfast. My dad, Brianna, and Bridget walked downstairs.

"Merry Christmas!" My dad yelled running into the living room and sitting down. We all gathered in the living room. I sat next to Jayden. We both helped grab people's presents and hand it to them.

When we all had our presents we began unwrapping them. Then, we went in a row to say what we got. Bridget got new clothes and a new phone of course which she immediately began bragging about. I just rolled my eyes. I opened my gifts.

I got a new laptop from my dad, Why Don't We merch from the guys. I opened my gift from Jayden which was wrapped tightly.

"Did you wrap this yourself?" I asked. He laughed.

"No, my mom did." I smiled and unwrapped it. The box was huge, but it was filled with tissue paper. At the bottom was a little collage of all of my pictures with him. It was framed nicely so I could hang it up. "Chloe helped me."

I laughed. "Thanks, babe."

"You called me babe!" I smiled and shook my head. "Do it again."

"Nope." He pouted. Jayden was the last one to open his presents. He got a laptop from my dad which he was pretty excited about and dirty looks from Bridget. He appreciated the thought from Bridget. I smiled and handed him mine.