Roses:36

Deja: *The chapter will continuously skip from day to day.*

"I can't believe you!" Bridget yelled storming into the house. I sat on the couch with Jayden helping him with his homework.

"What happened?" I asked trying not to laugh at how red she was.

"You told Zach I was cheating on him!"

"So, big whoop. It's wrong to cheat on people. I did the right thing."

"Do you know how many followers I'm gonna loose?!"

"If you dated him for the followers, you don't deserve him."

"He's going to write a diss song on me!"

"Not all singers are going to pull a Taylor Swift..." I rolled my eyes and threw Jayden and I's empty pizza box away.

"THE SHADE!" Jayden yelled at my Taylor Swift comment. I laughed a little. "Plus, cheating on someone is pretty rude."

"Oh, what would you know about cheating?" Bridget rolled her eyes.

"I've been cheated on before."

"What?"

"Yeah," Jayden said. "But that's in the past now."

"You have to give me all the details on this."

"How about no?" Bridget rolled her eyes and stormed upstairs while texting one of her little minions.

"That was probably the best conversation I've ever had with her," Jayden said as soon as we heard Bridget slam her door shut. I laughed and continued to help him with his homework.

"I still don't know how to do this slope thing. So, if it's a dashed line, it's equal to and then the opposite for solid lines?"

"No, uh here." I grabbed a piece of paper and drew a mini football field. "In football, as soon as the ball is out it's out, right?"

"Yeah," He said. "You can't play the ball if it's out."

"Okay, so the sides of the football field is solid meaning, out equals out. No questions asked. So, if it's a solid line it's..."

"Greater than or equal to/less than or equal to." I nodded.

"In soccer though, if a ball goes out of bounds, you can play the ball until the ref blows the whistle." Jayden nodded. "Therefore, the soccer field gets dashed lines. So, out equals maybe out, maybe in. So, if it's a dashed line it's..."

"Greater than or less than." I nodded. Hashbrown sat quietly next to Jayden's legs and watched us do our homework.

"You got it."

"So, if it's a solid line, it's greater than or equal to and if it's a dashed line, it's greater than or less than. That's great! I can just think of a football field now and I'll have it down!"

"Yup!" He smiled brightly and kissed my nose.

"Now, I need help with biology homework," He said. I smiled. 

"I still have to do my homework, remember?" 

"Yeah," He said. 

The doorbell rang and I got up to get it.

"Did anyone order a pizza?" There was a pizza delivery guy holding a large pizza.

"Um... Jayden did you order more pizza?" I asked.

"No," He said focused on his homework.

"I'm sorry, we didn't order a pizza."

"Actually, the person who ordered the pizza said to deliver it to this house. He actually stopped by at the pizza place and paid for it before I got sent to deliver it."