Forgiveness:41

Deja: 

I laughed as Jayden stood up and reenacted the whole 'Getcha head in the Game' scene from High School Musical.

"Stop!" I said laughing. He continued to laugh and sing along to the song.

He picked up my basketball and tried to do the tricks they were doing in the movie. I grabbed my basketball and pulled him to sit next to me.

"Don't you ever disrespect my basketball like that ever again," I said. He laughed and kissed the side of my head.

We were both still in the outfits we wore to Jamal's party. We had 2 huge bags of candy and a whole bunch of popcorn was in random places of the house.

"I love basketball!" He yelled with a smile. "But... not as much as I love you."

"You're so cheesy," I said laughing.

"But do you love me back?"

"Of course I do." He smiled. "I love you more than Chad Danforth and I love him a lot."

"I love you more than Sharpay Evans," He said with a smile.

"Stop..." I laughed. He covered his ears again.

"Stop laughing!" I continued to laugh as he squirmed around in his seat and tried to block out the sound of my laugh.

I finally stopped laughing and he sat back with his arm wrapped around me. I lied my head on his chest. We were watching the movie when he reached over and grabbed the TV remote. He turned off the TV and sat up straight to face me.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna ask you something..."

"Go ahead," I said.

"What happened between you and Zach?" He asked.

"I told you, I was singing and he walked in and just kissed me."

"No, what happened between you and Zach before I entered the picture," He said.

"Oh..." I sat back a little. "Do you really wanna know?"

He nodded.

"I moved here right when school ended last year. I had about a week to say goodbye to all of my friends and to get everything ready to move, then we picked up and left. I didn't get to go and visit my mom's grave before we left because Brianna and Bridget wanted to get out of Minnesota. I moved here and we moved in across the street from the Why Don't We Boys. I had known Jonah all my life. So, I ran out to see him and I immediately became best friends with all of them... And then Zach happened. I liked Zach as a celebrity crush for a while, but I never thought I'd actually meet him or talk to him. So, when I met him in real life, I immediately fell for him. But he had his eye on Bridget. But Jack told me that a guy shouldn't like a girl for her looks." I stopped. "Then, on my 16th birthday, the boys threw me a Sweet 16th birthday party. We went swimming and ate pizza and cake and we did a whole bunch of fun stuff. I even got Hashbrown that day. Then, when Zach and I were alone while we were swimming, we kissed. And Zach was my first kiss. It was a memorable moment and I still cherish it because it was my first kiss. I got grounded for fighting Bridget a little while after that. On the day I got ungrounded, Zach told me he loved me. And we promised each other to try not to lose any of the feelings we had for each other until he got back from tour. But he forgot about our promise and I ended things with him. Then I met you and I fell in love with you and I'm still and always will be in love with you."

"I knew who you were before you knew who I was," He said.

"What?"

"I saw you on July 24th and I fell in love with you just watching you play basketball at the park with the guys."