Finally Free:7

Deja:

2 weeks. That's how long I spent stuck in my house. No leaving, no nothing.

"You're officially ungrounded!" My dad yelled the morning of July 5th.

"Finally!" I clapped my hands.

"Being grounded sucks huh?"

"It does. Can I leave?" I asked.

"Yes, but I don't wanna ground you again so make good choices!" He called as he got in the car.

"Bye, dad!" I yelled. He drove off. I happily smiled. I ran back upstairs and put on a pair of white ripped jeans and a black shirt. I put on my black vans. I looked like an oreo.

My phone rang. Jack.

"Are you ungrounded now?" He asked.

"No, not yet." I lied.

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

"Okay," I said. "I'm gonna go shower..."

"Okay." He smiled. I hung up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and curled my hair. I brushed my teeth again.

"Where are you going?" Bridget asked when I walked out of the bathroom.

"None of your business..." I walked past her.

"Hey, your curly haired friend with the earrings, what's his name?"

"Why do you care?"

"It's just a question," She said.

"His name is Jack."

"Oh, well Jack is cute." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuss off." I walked off to my room. I unplugged my phone from my charger. Hashbrown was still sleeping, so I didn't bother him. He slept a lot more lately. He would sleep for the longest time and take lots of naps during the day. I could be gone for two hours and come back and he'd still be sleeping. I filled his bowls again just in case he woke up and was hungry.

I walked past Bridget who was eating cereal and on her phone. I walked out of the house. I ran towards the boys' house and knocked on the door. Corbyn answered the door.

"Deja-" I covered his mouth.

"I'm gonna surprise Jack," I whispered.

"Oh, okay. He's over there," He whispered. I nodded.

I saw Jack's curly head. He was standing up and laughing at Zach. I put a finger to my lips so that no one said anything. I walked up behind him. He was still laughing his butt off. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my chin on his shoulder.

"Guess who's ungrounded?" I asked. He broke free and turned around.

"Best friend!" He yelled picking me up off the ground. I laughed and wrapped my legs around his body. "I missed you!" He kissed my cheek.

"I know! I missed you too! Two weeks was a lot longer than I thought," I said laughing.

"Well, we're gonna spend the next 4 day together and we're gonna have fun and we're gonna take lots of pictures on my phone so that I can take them with me on tour!"

He spun around making me dizzy. "You're making me dizzy!"

"Go faster?!" He yelled.

"That's what she said!" Jonah yelled.

"No!" I squirmed and jumped off of Jack. "Never say that ever again." Jack laughed and rolled around on the floor.

"I can't!" Jack laughed.