Sharks:44

Jack:

We landed in LA and I smiled brightly. Deja and I planned to meet at McDonald's as soon as I got back.

We made our way home and as soon as I unpacked and got settled in, I excused myself and ran to McDonald's.

Just as planned, Deja was sitting right by the little window in one of the booths. I smiled and ran up to the window. I knocked on the window causing her to look up at me. She smiled brightly and I ran inside.

She immediately got up and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you!" She squealed.

"I missed you too!"

"How was New York?" She asked.

"It was amazing!"

She smiled and hugged me again.

"I'm so proud of you," she said.

"I'm proud of you too! You're team is undefeated! How crazy is that!"

"I know right!" We sat down and filled each other in on what we missed out on while we were both away from each other.

She told me all about her and Hashbrown's adventures together and how everyone's been so busy lately.

I told her about what it was like to perform with the guys and about all the stupid things we did in our hotel rooms.

"So..." I said.

"So?"

"Don't be mad."

"Okay," she said with a smile.

"You and Zach." She sighed.

"That's old news. I could honestly care less. He blocked me on social media, so I don't have to put up with seeing his posts and it makes me happy. I honestly wish we were still friends, but it's better for the both of us this way."

"He said he was in love with you," I said.

"He's a liar!" She yelled causing everyone to look at us. I grabbed her hand from across the table to calm her down while she mumbled profanities under her breath. I just laughed.

"Correction, he said he was in love with you." She just rolled her eyes.

"You wanna help me with something?" She asked changing the subject. I could tell she was still hurt, but was denying it and hiding it behind anger.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, Jayden surprised me and decorated my room with confetti and balloons and lights and sticky notes a few nights ago and there are a whole bunch of deflated balloons and confetti and sticky notes all over my room. And I need help cleaning. Hashbrown has been sleeping in my bed and for a small dog, he can take up a lot of space."

"I'll help," I said. We got up and took an Über to her house.

"Woah," I said walking into her room and looking at the huge mess.

"I know..." She lifted one of the dangling lights that was falling off the wall.

There were deflated balloons all over the floor.

"Let's get to it!" I smiled. She smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

"So is Cinderella gonna clean this house or am I gonna have to do this by myself?"

She laughed and we began cleaning her room and taking down all the lights and pictures.

"Where do you wanna put all of this pictures?" I asked. I held a stack of all of Jayden and Deja's polaroid pictures.