Parties:24

Deja: 

*A/N: This will be a few weeks later* 

I screamed the lyrics to Invitation. Why Don't We just released their 1-year anniversary EP and it was honestly the most amazing thing ever. I smiled as Jack waved from the lawn of the Why Don't We house. I waved back.

I opened my window so he could here Invitation blasting through my Bluetooth speaker. He laughed and sang the words. Hashbrown was currently enjoying the song too. I continued to clean my room. My phone began to ring. I disconnected it from the Bluetooth speaker and answered it.

"Hey, dad!" 

"You sound happy," He said.

"I am." I smiled brightly.

"Open the garage, I'm almost home."

"Home? You don't get off until 7."

"I'll explain when I get home." 

"Okay." I shrugged and checked the time. It was only 10 in the morning. We didn't have school today because of parent-teacher conferences. Bridget was home, but sleeping as usual. I walked downstairs and opened the garage just as my dad pulled into the driveway. I smiled and waved.

He got out of the car with a whole bunch of stuff. I helped him carry the stuff inside. He grabbed two suitcases from the garage and brought them inside.

I watched as he began to pack the suitcases.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Bridget walked down the stairs and so did Brianna.

"Your mom-"

"Brianna."

"Brianna and I are going on a little vacation get-away thing in Hawaii."

"What?!" I said staring at him. "When are you leaving?"

"In an hour. Well, our flight leaves at 2, but we have to be at the airport early so we can check in."

"You're just gonna leave out of nowhere!?" I asked angrily.

"Bryant! What a surprise!" Brianna smiled hugging my dad. I rolled my eyes.

"How long will you guys be gone?" Bridget asked.

"A week."

"A week!?" I yelled staring at Bridget. I would be stuck babysitting, Bridget. How nice. 

"Yup."

"Dad, you can't go. C'mon..."

"Sorry honey, I already have all the flight booked and everything ready!" He said smiling. He got up and kissed Brianna as they took their bags upstairs to finish packing. I felt like throwing up.

"Guess it's just me and you," Bridget said with a devilish smile on her face.

"Yeah, how fun..." I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. She immediately pulled out her phone.

I walked into my room and found Hashbrown on my bed.

"You better keep me company," I said. Hashbrown barked as I sat down next to him on the bed. I pet his head. My phone rang and picked it up.

"Goodmorning," I said into the phone.

"Hi, babe." I smiled hearing Jayden's phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just stressed. Finding good colleges are a lot harder than I thought. There are already so many colleges offering me scholarships, but none of them are from the school I want to go to."