Home:54

Zach: 

"Zach!" I turned and saw Peyton standing there looking absolutely gorgeous as always. I smiled and ran towards her. I hadn't seen her in a week and I wanted to kiss her lips already. We shared our first kiss on New Years during a party.

She jumped into my arms and I hugged her tightly before bringing her lips to mine. I laughed as I pulled away and all the guys gagged behind me. They all hated her which bothered me, but I could care less because I loved her and she loved me. They all hated her for no reason except for Jack which probably only hated her because of Deja and Jayden.

"So... what are your plans for tonight?" I asked. She had her hands around my neck and my hands were on her hips.

"I don't know... anything with you," she said with a smile. I smiled and kissed her lips again. I felt her lips smile on mine.

"You wanna go arcading?" I asked. "I'm free tonight and then I'm back to work tomorrow."

"I'm okay with anything you wanna do since you're always so busy, I'll do anything if it means spending time with you," she said. I placed my forehead on hers and looked into her beautiful green eyes.

I loved her so much. I don't think I've loved anyone as much as I love her except for Deja.

But Deja was happy and I was happy. And I love seeing Deja happy. Her happiness matters more to me than anything in the world.

"I'll meet you guy back at the house," I said. Peyton stood behind me holding my hand.

"Where are you going?" Jonah asked.

"Peyton will drop me off and then we're gonna go arcading."

"Can I come?!" Daniel asked.

"No." He pouted.

I said bye to them and Peyton and I walked to her car.

"You know you made me blush so bad when you were talking about me on TV, right?" She said.

"Glad I did." She smiled.

"I didn't even think you guys were going to talk about relationships and stuff."

"Same," I said. "I thought we were just going to talk about music and tour."

"Which reminds me... You leave for tour next month," she said softly.

"I know..."

"I'm gonna miss you." I hugged her close to me.

"Don't worry, before you know it, I'll be back. I promise." I kissed her forehead making her smile on my chest.

We got into the car and drove back to the house.

"Zach?" She said.

"Yeah?" U replied grabbed her hand. She smiled.

"Would you ever hurt me?" I looked at her.

"Of course, not. I love you."

"Okay..." She smiled and continued to drive. She had bad road rage which just made me laugh.

We arrived at the house. We ran in to drop off my stuff and so I could change.

"You excited?" I asked.

"More than excited," She said with a smile. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I pulled her close and wrapped my arm around her.

...

We showed up to the arcade and we immediately began playing games and winning tickets.

"I bet, I'll get more tickets than you," she said with a smile.