Chopsticks:59

Zach: 

We arrived at the house. Jack was already getting ready to see Chloe and he would be going to prom with her in a few weeks. Peyton and I had planned to go to prom together, but I'm starting to think we're not going.

We put all of our stuff away. I put my stuff in my room.

"Where are you going?" Jonah asked.

"Peyton should be here in a little bit," I said. At that moment, Peyton pulled up in front of the house. "I'll see you guys later."

They all nodded and I ran out of the house. Peyton got out of the car and I immediately hugged her. I placed a long kiss on her lips. She looked me in the eyes.

I got into the driver's seat and she got into the passenger's seat.

"I'm so glad that you're back," she said.

"I missed you," I said.

"I missed you too."

I placed my hand on her stomach. She smiled and looked up at me.

"We'll do this together. I promise," I said. 

"Okay..."

She smiled and placed her hand on top of mine. We drove off and parked in an empty space in the front of a pond.

"I'm glad you're home..." she said weakly.

"Me too," I said. "So... how many weeks are you?"

"Um... I think three, but I'm not sure."

"I still can't believe it," I said.

"Me neither."

"Who knows?" I asked.

"My sister and Bridget. I'm not ready to tell my parents."

"Well... only the boys. I'm not ready to tell my parents or any of my family members," I said.

"Are you scared?" She asked.

"Yeah, but we'll get through this together. I promise." I kissed her hand. "We'll all get through this together." 

I placed my hand on her stomach again. She smiled.

"When are you planning to tell the fans and stuff?"

"Maybe when your baby bump gets noticeable. But for right now, I don't want anyone knowing. Especially not my manager," I said.

"I don't know what to do..."

"I don't either. This is all moving so fast. It's kind of hard to understand right now."

"Same."

...

We walked around for a little while before coming back to the car.

"I haven't gone to school for 2 weeks," she said as we sat in the car. Her legs were stretched across the car so that her feet were on my lap.

"Why not?" I asked tying her shoelaces.

"Well, I don't want anyone to notice. Also, I feel like everyone at school will treat me differently if they find out."

"Well, that's how life is. People are gonna talk, but it shouldn't stop you," I said.

"I wanna drop out." I looked up at her. She was staring at her fingers. "I can't take care of myself and this baby and manage to do all of my school work."

"No, love. You're not going to drop out. I'll help you, but you have to keep going to school. This isn't just your baby, it's ours." I kissed her forehead.