Marriage:71

Zach:

It's been a month since Deja said she'd date me if her relationship with Jayden didn't last and since that day I've been more than excited. Constantly, stalking her Instagram, Snapchat, and just everything. I need her like I need air.

"Zach, you good buddy?" Daniel asked as we all sat in the living room.

"Yeah," I said shrugging.

"You sure?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because we've said your name like 5 times and you were sucking air like you needed 10x more air to live," Corbyn said a bit disturbed.

"Yeah, bro. Share, I want Oxygen too!" Jack yelled whacking me with a pillow and dramatically sucking air. I laughed.

"Sorry, I was just thinking..." I smiled.

"About what?" Daniel set the guitar down and they all leaned in to listen.

"I think... I think I wanna marry Deja." All of the guys groaned and rolled their eyes. "No, bros. I'm serious about this like this isn't just me wanting her to love me back, it's me wanting to love her and be with her until we die."

"Zach... she's with Jayden," Jack said.

"Yeah, I know, but if anything happens between them... like their relationship doesn't work out, I have a chance."

"Are you hoping their relationship doesn't work out?!" Daniel asked worriedly.

"No, of course, not. I'm hoping that I have the chance to be with her. I want her to be happy."

"What if she marries Jayden though?"

"I'll wait or I'll just move on with my life and find someone else..."

"You're crazy," Jonah said.

"Do you guys wanna go over to Deja's house? She invited us over for dinner." Jack asked looking at all of us.

"Do you know what she's making for dinner?" Daniel asked.

"I think she's making spaghetti with that really good garlic bread that she bakes."

"Call her and tell her to set out more plates."

Jack called her. I smiled.

We all got ready so that we looked presentable. I made sure to look extra sharp.

...

Jack knocked on the door. Seconds later, Deja opened the door and smiled her beautiful bright smile.

"Come in!" She smiled. We all walked in. Her small little family was all gathered around the table.

We all sat down and filled in the seats. I sat next to Deja and across from Bridget. I looked at Deja and she smiled before looking down at her food.

"So, boys, do you guys have any plans?" Her dad asked. "Like for your guys' career?"

"We'll be announcing tour dates really soon," Daniel said.

"How is it? You know, with fans screaming your names all the time?"

"Honestly, it's a real blessing that we get to tour the world and we have so many supporters. It's just an amazing experience," Jonah said with a smile.

"How are you, Zach?" Brianna asked suddenly. My heart pounded. "I haven't seen you since you broke up with Bridget."

"I'm um... great. How are you?" I asked.