New Years:52

**I changed the cover of the book again because I can't decide on what cover I want. But I like this one so I might keep it and I might not**

Deja: 

I sat on my bed with Jayden lying his head on my lap. He was on his phone and I was watching Andi Mack on my laptop. 

"I can't believe you still watch Disney," he said staring at me.

"I'm 16 and I watch Disney. You're 17, almost 18 and you still watch Cartoon Network," I said.

"Touche." I laughed a little.

"Plus, this show is really good. The suspense and drama are unreal," I said. Jayden set down his phone and watched with me.

"Oh my gosh," he gasped when Cyrus came out to Buffy. "I thought he liked Andi!"

"Same," I said. We both laughed.

"This is such an emotional show," Jayden said continuing to watch. I looked down and saw that a few tears were slipping. A/N: if you don't know what show they're talking about the video in the box thing is the scene they're talking about 

"Are you crying?" I asked.

"No," He lied attempting to wipe the tears. I laughed a little.

He shut my laptop and looked up at me. "Why'd you close it?"

"We should go to Tony's New Year's party tonight," he said. "You know, instead of staying home."

"What time does it start?" I asked.

"Around 8."

I looked at the time. It was 5:30.

"I can't believe it's almost 2018! Just like 7 more hours!" I squealed.

"I'm so done with 2017." I nodded. He sat up and got off my bed. He looked through his side of the closet for something to wear. "I'm gonna wear this."

He pulled out khaki joggers and a nice white T-shirt. I nodded my head in agreement.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"This," he said pulling out a white dress that my dad bought me a few days after Christmas. "And then your white vans."

The dress was a knee length dress that fit my body perfectly. 

"I'm not gonna wear a dress to a party," I said.

"Why not?"

"Because you'll be in casual dress clothes and I'll be looking like I'm going to prom."

"But I like this dress," he said. "It looks nice on you."

"Whatever..." I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

I walked into the room with my towel wrapped around me. I grabbed all of my clothing items and walked back into the bathroom to change. When I got done, Jayden walked into the bathroom to shower and change into his clothes.

He walked back into the room and tossed his dirty clothes and towel into the laundry basket with the rest of mine. I sat in front of the mirror and put on my makeup while being careful that I didn't accidentally get anything on the dress. I quickly straightened my hair. I looked up and saw Jayden sitting on my bed. He just watched me through the mirror.

"What?" I asked.

"You look beautiful," he said. I blushed and looked down at the floor. He sure knew what to say to make me smile. "Well, I mean, you look beautiful all the time, but you're just... wow."