Change of Plans:15

Jonah:

I carefully woke up Daniel and we snuck out of the room to wake up Corbyn and Jack. It was about 2 in the morning, but Daniel and I thought about Deja being in love with some other guy. I softly knocked on their door. Jack opened and looked at us before trying to shut the door again. I grabbed it and we both walked in.

"What do you guys want?" Corbyn asked grumpily.

"We have to talk," I said. Corbyn sat up and we all sat on their bed.

"About what?" Jack asked.

"About Deja."

"She has a thing for someone right?" Daniel asked. We all nodded. "Remember the plan?"

"Zach was supposed to get over Deja, but Deja wasn't supposed to get over Zach. It's all falling apart now because she's in love with someone else," I explained.

"So what are we supposed to do? We can't change a person's feelings," Corbyn said.

"Yeah. And plus, Deja seems really happy and I don't wanna take that away from her. Maybe, if Deja falls in love with someone else and Zach falls in love with someone else, they'll go back to being friends and we don't have to do anything that'll hurt them," Jack said.

"But Zach is in love with her," Daniel argued.

"But Deja isn't. I don't wanna take Jayden away from Deja like that. Sorry guys, I'm out," Jack said.

"Yeah, I don't think it's worth hurting Deja more," Corbyn said.

"But what about Zach?" I asked. "He's apparently still hurting from all that happened. He's still hoping and we can't let Zach stay like that."

"We'll find Zach a different girl," Corbyn said. "I mean, come on guys, it won't be hard. A girl would be crazy if she didn't like Zach."

"Are you calling Deja crazy?" Daniel asked.

"Of course not. Deja liked him, remember? Therefore she's not crazy."

"I don't know, I'm still kinda iffy about the whole Deja likes someone else situation," I said.

"Look, I don't think you're iffy, I think you're just a little worried. You see Deja as a little sister, so it's hard for you to think that she has a thing with someone that you don't know. Honestly, Jayden sounds like a really great guy and he's so sweet to her, so you have nothing to worry about," Jack said.