Double Trouble:34

Deja: 

I woke up in my regular bed. I was excited to come home from the hospital, but as soon as I got back, I realized I had to deal with stupid Bridget again.

I got ready for school. I wore a pair of leggings and one of Jayden's huge sweatshirts that I took from his closet. I slid on my favorite pair of white vans. I let my hair fall over my shoulder.

I got a phone call from Jayden meaning he was outside to pick me up. I smiled.

"Hey, baby," I said to Hashbrown as I filled his bowls. "I'm sorry I haven't hung out with you lately, but trust me we'll hang out together. Just me and you."

I rubbed his head before running down the stairs and outside to where Jayden was waiting.

"Took you long enough," He said.

"Look, I was tired and I didn't wanna get up and go to school today."

"How's your first day back in your house?"

"Horrible. Bridget has been giving me crap since I got back."

"I bet. She's been making sure that everyone believes your pregnant still." I rolled my eyes.

"She needs to get a life."

"For real." He sighed and came to a stop at a red light. He looked over at me and smiled a cheesy smile.

"Can I drive your car?" I asked.

"You wanna drive my car?"

"Well, yeah. I have a permit I just need my license!" He smiled.

"I trust you babe, but no."

"You suck."

"Sorry!"

He drove to the school and we got out of the car. He immediately grabbed my hand and held it in his. I smiled up at him.

As soon as we walked in, the halls fell silent. Everyone's eyes were on me and I felt like was going to puke any second now. I felt my fingertips beginning to grow cold. Jayden gave my hand and a gentle squeeze. I felt my heart shaking deep down in the depths of my chest.

I immediately broke away from Jayden and ran to my locker. I grabbed my stuff quickly and tried to rush to my first period, but Jayden stopped me.

"We have like 10 minutes until we have to go to class."

"I don't care. I need to go catch up on what I'm missing..."

"You did all of your homework in the hospital. And I know because I brought it to you."

"Jayden, you know I don't like it when people stare at me. It makes me nervous."

"I know, but that doesn't mean you have to run away."

"I didn't run away." He gave me a look. "Okay, maybe I ran away."

"Yeah, that's what I thought..." He pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head. "My poor scared of people girlfriend."

I laughed and hit his chest.

"What lunch do you have?" I asked.

"I have the same lunch as you every day." 

"Oh yeah, I forgot..." He chuckled a little.

"Let's go." He held my hand and led me over to his locker. 

We walked past so many people in the hallway and they all stared at me. I felt nervous in my stomach. Jayden must have noticed because he pulled me closer to him. Tony and Chris ran over to us.