Tired of Waiting:53

Deja: 

I sat in my living room. Jayden ran to the store to get top secret stuff because you know... it was that time of the month again. I was watching TRL on MTV because the boys were on it today.

I sat on the couch and watched while eating a bag of Hot Fries. 

"So, are you guys in relationships or are you guys all single?" The dude with the glasses asked. I occasionally forgot all of their names and I really only watched MTV if the boys were on or if it was Dolan Twins Thursday.

"I'm in a relationship," Corbyn said.

"Me too," Zach said. I rolled my eyes.

"Really, with who?" He asked. Nosy much? 

"I'm dating Christina Marie Harris. But she usually goes by Christina Marie or Beauty Chickee. We've been dating for a while now," Corbyn said. I awed. Their relationship was just so cute.

"What about you, Zach?"

"My girlfriend actually lives in LA so I get to see her whenever I'm in LA. Her name's Peyton. A lot of the fans already know her and I just love her so much. She's beautiful, loyal, has an amazing personality. I'm just so in love with her. She's actually watching this right now. I texted her to watch and she said okay. So, babe, I love you," he said.

"Loyal my fxcking axs!" I yelled throwing a handful of chips at the TV screen.

"Language, Deja," my dad said walking down the stairs.

"Sorry, I forgot you were home." I continued to watch. He didn't have work today because he was sick. He grabbed water from the fridge and walked back upstairs.

I continued to watch as they talked about what they wanted in a girl or why they loved their girlfriend so much. I laughed because Jack still didn't have the guts to ask Chloe to be his girlfriend.

Jayden walked in through the front door.

"I got the stuff," he said making it sound like he was dealing drugs. I laughed a little.

"Thank you," I said taking the bag from him.

"I also got this." He handed me a letter which had out names on it in beautiful handwriting.

"What is it?" 

"Open it."

I opened it and pulled out a card. It was a wedding invitation to Aaron and Angelica's wedding.

"Do we have to go?" I asked. "I'm still pretty angry."

"Yes, we do. We may not like him or Angelica, but he's still my brother and my mom really wants us to be there," he said. I sighed and slid the card back in.

"When's the wedding."

"Valentine's Day."

"Wow, how original," I said.

"It's pretty cute," he said. "What day would we get married?"

"August 23rd," I said.

"Why?"

"Because that's the day we said our first 'I love you' and it was the day of our very first kiss."

"That's cute."

"And because I like the number 23." He laughed a little.

"Oh, you're watching the guys!" He said noticing that I was watching the guys on TV.

"I'm sad," I said bringing his attention back to me.

"Why? What happened?"

"You happened."