24 Hours:81

Jack: 

"Chloe..."

"What are you doing here?" She asked with her arms folded across her chest.

"Uh... I live here."

"You don't live here."

"Yeah, I do. The band split up and I live with Deja now."

"Well, Deja would have told me that you moved in."

"But she didn't, did she. If you wanna argue with someone over why or if I live here, go argue with Deja."

"Well, then get out of my way so I can go argue with her. I don't have time to talk to men who can't commit."

"I can too commit!" I yelled as she pushed past me.

"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can."

"Bet."

"DEJA!" We both yelled at the top of our lungs. It was quiet for a bit before we heard stumbling down the stairs. Deja's hair was a complete mess and she was only wearing one of Jayden's big shirts and Nike socks.

"What? What happened?" She asked looking around.

"Deja!" Chloe squealed.

"Chloe!" Deja yelled running up to her as they hugged each other tightly. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Jay? I bought him a present."

"He's at football practice, what is it?" Deja asked grabbing the bag.

"A nerf gun."

"He has way too many toys," Deja said laughing. "But thank you."

"You have some explaining to do," Chloe said pointing at me.

"It's rude to point," I said. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"No one's talking to you. Why is he here?"

"He lives here," Deja said with a smile.

"Ha!" I laughed with a smirk.

"Well... I was planning on staying for a week, but I guess not."

"Oh come on, you two need to grow up," Deja said rolling her eyes. 

"Shut up, you haven't talked to Zach in like 6 years," Chloe said.

"Actually..." Chloe looked at her. "Zach and I are... a thing? I don't know what we are. I'm still really confused."

"What?!" She squealed and jumped up and down while hugging Deja. "Finally!"

They both laughed. As much as I hated having Chloe around, I also missed talking to her on the phone all night long.

...

Zach: *it's the next day just in case you're confused* 

I sat next to Deja with my arm around her on the couch. Jay sat on the other side of the room watching Jane the Virgin, but he constantly looked over at me to make sure I wasn't getting too close to his mom. I feared him even though he was a 6-year-old.

Deja was on her phone and I was bored so I softly kissed her jawline and tried to get a reaction from her. She just continued to scroll through Instagram. I angrily lied my head on her shoulder, she looked down at me and smiled. I watched the funny videos that she was watching when I heard movement from across the room. 

I looked up and saw Jay. He got up and walked over to us. He pushed my head out of the way and sat down in Deja's lap making me angry. He just smirked and lied his head down on Deja's chest as they watched funny videos together.