Jealous:14

Jack:

I sat and watched as Deja continued to laugh and text whoever she was texting. She seemed stuck to her phone and she had only been in school for 2 days. Who could she possibly be texting that was more important than me?

"Who are you texting?!" I asked.

"No one," She said setting her phone in her lap. It went off again and she quickly smiled at me before picking her phone up again and continuing to text whoever it was.

"Liar." Her phone went off again and I snatched it reading the text from the person she'd been texting for 2 days straight.

Jayden💗: ur so flipping cute😍😂 no joke😂

"Who is this Jayden kid?! Why are you texting him?! Why is he calling you cute and why does he have a heart next to his name?!" I asked. Her phone went off again.

Jayden💗: My first football game is on Friday

Jayden💗: And I was wondering if you'd wear my Jersey to school that day

"He asked if you would wear his jersey to school on Friday," I said. She took the phone from me and quickly replied.

"Who is he?"

"No one." Her phone went off again. This time she didn't check it.

"Tell me who he is!" I demanded.

"He's just a guy from school," She said rolling her eyes. "Why do you care so much?"

"I just wanted to know," I said avoiding eye contact.

"You're jealous," She said. Her face began to light up.

"I'm not!"

"You are!" She laughed. "Does Jacky have a little crush on his best friend?" She teased.

"No, I'm jealous because I only get to see you after school when I'm not busy and you're too busy texting a kid from school to notice that I'm trying to spend time with you!" I yelled. She jumped back. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to yell..."

"No, I'm sorry Jack. I should've told Jayden I was spending time with you," I said. "It's just Jayden makes me feel so happy and he's just... Ugh!"

"You like him huh?" I asked.