Unplanned:27

Jayden: 

"I'm scared," I said staring at the football field where I told Deja to meet me.

"Don't be scared," Tony said. "You got this!"

"Plus, you guys are already dating. She kinda has to say yes," Chris said.

"I know, but what if she doesn't and I get rejected."

"Then you get rejected and you get over it," Tony said rolling his eyes. "Now get on that field and ask her."

"I don't know guys, maybe I'll just cancel and tell her nevermind."

"I spent 5 minutes of my life to get this stuff ready. So you better not be backing down now," Chris said.

"I can't guys, I'm scared." I tried walking off.

"DEJA!" I turned and saw Tony yelling. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. Tony and Chris shoved me on the football field. They both winked.

"Take her up to the spot at 7, we have everything covered. Trust us," Chris said.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Take her to McDonald's or something!"

They both began walking away with the huge poster and stuff I bought for Deja. I turned and saw Deja approaching me. I smiled.

"Hey," She said with a smile. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"So, I uh I actually am going to take you on a date," I said.

"What?"

"I know that's what I said too." She looked at me with a confused look. "You'll understand later."

"Okay?" She smiled.

I grabbed her hand and led her over to my car. She smiled and got in. I got in on the other side. I smiled and stared at the polaroids that she taped to the Dashboard.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know, we just have to be somewhere at 7."

"Interesting..." She looked at me and smiled. I looked back at her. "I'm glad to have you back home."

"I'm glad to be here." I immediately grabbed her face and kissed her forehead.

I pulled out of the school parking lot and drove around town. She was on her phone most of the time. When I came to a red light, I realized that she was recording me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed covering my face.

"Stop, move your hands!" She moved my hands away from my face. I kissed her knuckles and continued driving.

I came to a stop at a little park.

"Let's play tag!" She quickly got out of the car. "You're it!"

"I don't wanna run!" I whined.

She began running. I locked the car and ran after. She was a lot faster than I thought. I caught up to her and tackled her to the ground. We lied on the grass and stared up at the sky.

"You wanna know who would have loved that?" She asked.

"Who?"

"Hashbrown."

"Where is Hashbrown?" I asked.

"Jack wanted to watch him. He's taking him to Logan's house so he can hang out with Kong."

"That's cute. Have you ever met Logan Paul?"

"Nah, Jack invites to me to come with him sometimes, but I'd rather not."