Cheaters:22

Deja: 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was in my bed wearing the clothes I was wearing yesterday. I dismissed my arm and picked my phone up. It was 5:32 am. I remembered I had school. I yawned. I got up and walked over to the bathroom.

I took a shower.

I got ready for school. I wore maroon jeans and a white T-shirt. I put on my maroon converse and walked over to my full body mirror. I smiled and saw a Green Sticky note stuck on it. I grabbed it and read it.

I don't know what you're wearing yet, but I know you look beautiful -Jayden 

I smiled brightly and stuck the sticky note back on the mirror. I stared at my reflection for a little while. I pulled on my T-shirt and frowned before grabbing the sticky note again and tossing it onto my bed.

"You look beautiful, love." I turned and saw my dad smiling from the door. He walked into my room and grabbed the sticky note off my bed. "You're beautiful in everyone's eyes..."

"Thanks, dad."

"I mean it. I'm not just saying this because you're my daughter. I'm saying it because it's true. Real beauty isn't what's here," He said gesturing to my face. "It's what's in here." He grabbed my hand and placed it over my heart.

"Thank, dad."

"Now, get your butt to school! Education before beauty!"

I laughed and made my way downstairs. I grabbed an apple out of the basket on the counter and washed it. I took a bit.

"Where's Bridget?" I asked.

"One of her friends picked her up," My dad said.

"Which means, I'm walking to school alone again?"

"I'll drop you off." He grabbed his keys.

"Great!" I smiled and slung my backpack over my shoulders. 

I walked out the door meeting my dad at the car.

"Actually, looks like Jayden's here," My dad said. 

"What?" I asked. He pointed across the street. Jayden smiled brightly from under a tree in front of the Why Don't We house. "I'll see you later, dad."

"Love you, buddy." He kissed my cheek and got into his car. As soon as he drove off, I made my way across the street.

"What are you doing here?" I asked laughing.

"I came to walk my new friend to school," He said. "And I need someone to walk to school with since I don't have my car."

"Right..." I smiled.

We immediately began walking to school filling each other in with random facts about each other.

We got to the school. He followed me to my locker. I opened it and put all of my stuff in.

"Did you do your homework?" He asked.

"Of course, you wouldn't let me listen to music until I finished all of my homework while we were still in the car on our way to Pennsylvania." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff.

"Good girl." I laughed. "Oh and Hashbrown is at my house."

"Why?" I asked. I shut my locker. "He's my dog."

"I know, but you were so dead last night so I carried you into the house and I took Hashbrown home with me because I knew you'd be too tired to give him a bath or feed him. So, I gave him a nice bath and I fed him last night and this morning."