Cheater:35

A/N: There will be a  lot of time skipping.

Deja: 

"I get these weird vibes from her," I said. Chloe sat next to me in the library so we could work on our English project.

"What type of weird vibes?"

"Like, I feel like she doesn't like me. Like at all."

"Well, duh. She's Peyton Deegan. Your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, of course, she doesn't like you."

"Well, thanks for the positivity!" I said sarcastically.

"I'm just saying, Jayden is super hot. Most of the girls at this school hate you, including your sister."

"I don't understand why though. I can't control Jayden's genetics or how good he looks!"

"Yeah, but Jayden can control who to loves and he loves you. Which is why all the girls at this school hate you. Because they're jealous."

"I just don't get it."

"You don't get anything," she said.

"Shut up, Jack," I said. She smiled.

"I don't like him." She blushed.

"Of course, you don't. You're just stalking his Instagram and his friends' Instagrams because you're a total creep." She rolled her eyes and changed the subject. She likes him so much, it's cute.

"Anyways, I didn't know Bridget broke up with Zach."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "They're still together."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, he came over yesterday and they were making out on the couch."

"Interesting..."

"Why, what happened?"

"I saw her with Lucas at McDonald's on Sunday. The day you were taken to the hospital."

"So?"

"They looked like they were a lot more than friends. I thought they were friends until she kissed him."

"On the lips?"

"On. The. Lips."

"That little backstabbing cheater!" I yelled slamming my hands on the table.

"Keep it down," The librarian whispered.

"I tried to tell Chloe that. Sorry, Mrs.Dubose." Mrs. Dubose just went back to reading her book while Chloe rolled her eyes at me.

"I can't believe she's cheating on him."

"And I can't believe Lucas is trying to get at me, but he's hooking up with my step-sister."

"Gross... They're both disgusting."

"I know."

"I don't wanna be rude and I didn't wanna say this to anyone, but I knew Bridget and Zach wouldn't last."

"I don't wanna be rude either, but same." We both laughed and got another shushing from Mrs. Dubose. "Sorry, Mrs. Dubose. I tried to tell Chloe to quiet down." Chloe punched my shoulder.

"Are you gonna tell him?"

"Tell who what?"

"Are you gonna tell Zach that Bridget is cheating on him?"

"I don't know."

"You should. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. No one deserves to be treated like that."