Lucas:60

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT TRIGGERING! ESPECIALLY WHEN DEJA TALKS TO LUCAS! and there might be #dach scene ;)

Deja: 

I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Chloe was talking to me about her and Jack's date and how cute he was. So, she was basically just talking about what she talks about on a daily basis.

It had been a week since Jayden and I ran into Zach and Peyton. It was also her first day back at school since she found out she was pregnant with Zach's kid. Bridget has been awfully quiet about the subject which probably means she doesn't know Peyton is pregnant. Also, Lucas rarely ever comes over anymore. I haven't seen him at school either.

"Jack is probably the most gorgeous human being to ever walk the face of the earth. And his hair is probably the best hair ever," she said.

"You know it's fake, right?"

"Well duh... but permed, unpermed, it's still gorgeous. I wonder what type of conditioner he uses..." I rolled my eyes. "And don't get me started on his arms. And his tattoos..."

"You're drooling again," I said.

"No, I'm not." She checked her mouth anyway to see if she was drooling. She stopped and looked in the direction of the doors. "Don't look now, but Zach just walked in."

I turned towards the doors.

"I said not to look!" Chloe said. I laughed a little as I watched him approach Peyton. He smiled and they kissed like they always do making me want to puke out my intestines. He placed his hand on her stomach.

I turned back to my locker and stared at the picture of Jayden and I. I just wanted to grow up and move in with Jayden.

"Babe!" Jayden yelled running through the halls. Everyone including Zach and Peyton made a pathway so he could get to me. Papers were flying out from his binder and his backpack was half open. Everyone was watching.

He immediately hid behind me.

"Jayden Lee Miller!" Tony yelled marching through the hallway. Everyone just stared at him. He had his hoodie pulled over his head and the strings were tightly pulled so you couldn't see anything but his eyes, nose, and lips. Chris followed close behind looking for something on his phone.

"Save me!" Jayden yelled continued to hide.

"Deja won't be able to save you this time!" 

"What's going on?" I asked both of them.

They both started pointing fingers at each other and saying how it was the other one's fault. Chris was still looking at his phone.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Tony rigged my bathroom so that when I pee in the toilet, it makes this weird acidic mixture that creates a water bomb dye type of thing. So, I peed and it exploded. And I know it's kind of awkward, but my lower half is a light shade of blue." I started to laugh.

"Are you serious?" I asked. He pulled his shorts up a bit so that I could see his blue thighs. I laughed.

"And since he did that, I got him back."

"Yeah, I was sleeping last night and I don't know how he got into my room, but he got in there. And he dyed my hair and my eyebrows blue."

"You're joking..."

Tony slowly removed the hoodie revealing his bright blue smurf colored hair and eyebrows. I laughed. Tony pulled the hoodie back over his head and tied the strings.