I Didn't Mean To:40

Zach: 

I didn't know what came over me. But just seeing her there and knowing that I fell in love with her voice took control of my body and I leaned in and kissed her. She pushed me away.

"What the heck, Zach!" She yelled.

"I still love you!"

"I know, Zach! You've said it a million times!" I kissed her again. She once again pushed me off. "Stop doing that!"

"Deja, don't you get it?! I'm in love with you!" I gently grabbed her face and placed a kiss on her lips. She pushed me away again.

"What the heck, Deja..." I recognized the voice and I didn't wanna turn around because I knew it wasn't a good sign. "How could you do this to me?"

Deja pushed me away and ran after Jayden who was dressed like a taco.

"Jayden, wait! It wasn't me, I swear!" I ran after the both of them. Jayden got into his car and drove away. "Jayden!"

"Deja, I didn't mean to," I said. She turned around and slapped me right across the face. 

"How could you?" She asked with tears streaming down her face.

She ran back into the house and I watched as all of the guys filed out of the house asking Deja what happened, but she just slammed the door shut.

"What happened?" Jonah asked running up to me. I looked away. "Zach..."

"I kissed Deja. And Jayden walked in just as she pushed me off and he thinks that she cheated," I explained quickly knowing that one of the guys would start yelling at me.

"Why did you kiss her?" Corbyn asked.

"Deja can sing!"

"So..." They all said.

"So, you guys already knew?" I asked staring at all of them as they nodded their heads. "I'm an idiot."

"We know," Jack said.

We all made a walk home. I wanted to go say sorry, but Daniel said I had already done enough and that Deja needed her space.

Deja: 

Zach leaned in and kissed me for the third time. I angrily pushed him off.

"What the heck, Deja..." Jayden stood in the doorway with his taco costume on. "How could you do this to me?"

I pushed Zach off to the side and ran after Jayden.

"Jayden, it wasn't me. I swear!"I yelled while running after him. "Jayden!"

He got into his car and drove off angrily. Tears were running down my cheeks and I couldn't feel anything.

"Deja, I didn't mean to." I turned and saw Zach standing there. I slapped him harder than I've ever slapped anyone. 

"How could you?" I asked. I ran into the house.

"Woah, what happened?" Jack asked as I walked into the room.

"Please, leave," I said.

The guys all got up all asking me what happened, but I just shook my head and kicked them out. I didn't want to see anyone. I slammed the door shut and I ran back up to my room. I shut the door and lied down on my bed.

I took out all of my braids and threw my costume in the closet. I pulled on pajama pants and a loose T-shirt. I just sat in bed and cried. I looked at my phone which was being blown up with messages from the guys. 

I tried calling Jayden, but he wasn't answering any of my phone calls. I left a whole bunch of messages. I decided to call Chloe.

She answered the phone.