Chapter 3 Urahto

Hidan dragged Thanerah down the hallway and they were going deeper and deeper into the base. Then Hidan stopped in front of a door and then grabbed the ring of keys that are hanged by a hook at the side. The other side had a candle ignited. “Where are you taking me?” asked Thanerah.

She yelped in pain when Hidan tightened his hold around her, making her hand to feel a bit numb. *B-Bastard...* thought Thanerah. Hidan unlocked the door then opened it, Thanerah could only see a long set of stairs that leads right below and the way was ignited by candle lights.

“Come on” growled Hidan as he started to drag her down the stairs. Thanerah whimpered a bit since Hidan is still holding her wrist tightly and she could see her hand going pale.

After many stairs later they finally reached the bottom and it felt really cold; cold enough for Thanerah to see the fog of her breath. Then Hidan dragged her again towards the hallway of doors. It was very quiet besides the sound of their footsteps. Then Hidan stopped in front of a door and used one of the keys to unlock it. When he opened it he growled at Thanerah “Get in there” then he throw her into her cell then before she could react Hidan shut the door and locked it.

Thanerah couldn’t see anything but darkness but she could see the faint light from the bottom of the door. She rushed towards it and banged the door with her fists “Let me out!! Let me out!!” she pleaded but she didn’t hear anything from the outside. Then footsteps started to walk away “Hidan!! You can’t leave me here! Please!!” but that didn’t stop Hidan at all.

Thanerah continued to bang on the door for hours, hoping for someone to come to rescue her. But after hours and hours her hope faded. Then she finally stopped and leaned against the door with her body. Then her shoulders started to shake as she began to sob, and then she slowly slid down to the cold floor. She continued to sob uncontrollably for hours and hours until she had no more tears left.

She just lie on the ground, cold so she had to change her positions into a human ball to try to keep herself warm since it felt like 16 degrees. *A-Am I...Am I going to die...like this?* she asked herself. She scoffed lightly since she felt her throat dry from all the screaming. *Of course not...I’m immortal now...* then she looked at the back of her right hand where the weird armour thing is *Thanks to this damn thing!!* Then suddenly the crystal started to glow which caught Thanerah’s attention immediately.

She arched a brow as small light started to come out from the crystal and wrapped themselves around Thanerah’s hands. Thanerah played with it a few moments and felt a bit relieved that there was some light in the dark cold room. *It’s beautiful...even though it can kill me* then she sighed heavily and closed her eyes since she felt a bit exhausted.

--

After two days, Thanerah’s cell hasn’t been opened. Hidan was sitting in the kitchen table, eating some breakfast. Then he glanced at the door where it leads to the underground dungeon. Hidan swallowed his food then looked at his plate that was half-finished before glancing back at the door. *I should bring some for her...*

After a while he prepared a tray of breakfast and walked down the hallway towards the door to the dungeon while everyone else was either in their mission or locked themselves in their rooms. Hidan unlocked the dungeon door and walked down the stairs after he locked it.

He walked towards Thanerah’s cell door and used the ring of keys to open it. When he tried to open it he hit something. “What the fuck?” he mumbled but then he heard a soft groan from the floor. Hidan looked down, using the light he saw that it was Thanerah.

“Huh?” Hidan knelt down to put the tray on the floor and pushed the door a bit wider so he can enter. Then he kneeled by Thanerah’s side. “Hey, bitch. Wake the fuck up” he said when he turned her around so he can look at her face. She looked incredibly pale like she had died. But when he heard a soft groan from her, Hidan sighed heavily.