Chapter 93 Properly

Hidan grabbed his father’s wrist as he was still being dragged as he was being dragged towards a tall building with bustling people. Hidan managed to get his father’s grip off Hidan and he scowled at him “What the f**k are you thinking, old man? I’m not a f**king kid, you know?” he composed his jacket properly as they were standing on a bridge with beautiful sakura trees nearly everywhere.

Small petals of sakura were also falling from their branches and they were glowing beautifully by the moon’s light. Apparently, they were on the district where there’s an open sky in Jontha. Even though, Jontha is basically a large cave with high tech homes but out here, it was like buildings with restaurants and shops. Of course, outside it was protected by the barrio to keep the Ukrahs out but they were like glass so nothing can cover the beautiful sky.

Hidan looked back at the building which is bustling with people and he could smell something delicious from there. “This is where we’re going to have the rehearsal dinner?”

“Yeah”

“And who the f**k is coming?”

“Nearly everyone”

Hidan immediately felt nervous and he stuttered “E-Everyone…?”

Odin stared at his son blankly “They insist on coming when they heard of your wedding’s rehearsal dinner. They also invited themselves to the wedding itself.”

Hidan groaned deeply “F**k!” Odin saw something from behind Hidan and he smirked widely. He mentioned his son to look behind him. Hidan obeyed and his jaw dropped when he saw his wife walking towards him with Yulina. “Oh my f**king Jashin…” mumbled Hidan under his breath.

Thanerah was wearing a beautiful white mix with dark purple dress while her black silky hair was tied up in a high bun with chopsticks that have a string of sakura hanging from the tip. When they reached Hidan and Odin, Thanerah greeted her husband. “Hi Hidan”

“Um…” Hidan was absolutely speechless. He even wondered if he was really marrying the woman before him.

The three arched a brow at Hidan’s silence but Odin was smirking widely and he was having some hard time not to laugh as Hidan’s face was slowly turning red while looking at Thanerah. Thanerah asked him while tilting her head to the side “Hidan?”

“U-Uh…” he was still speechless but he was screaming mentally. *WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH ME?! SAY SOMETHING YOU ABSOLUTE F**KING IDIOT!!* Odin’s smirk dropped and sighed heavily. Suddenly, he smacked the back of Hidan’s head hard which made him to shoot his head down from the hard impact. “F**K!!”Hidan screamed and he glared hard at his father while rubbing the back of his head to try to ease the pain, not that he needed to. “What the f**k was that for, old man?” he asked as he whined. Odin shook his head as he sighed heavily then just simply turned his back to everyone and started to walk towards the restaurant without a word. Hidan scratched the back of his head as he watched his father walking away with everyone else. “What the f**k is his problem…?” he asked.

Yulina sighed heavily and turned her back to the couple. “I’ll be seeing you tomorrow. Good night.”

Thanerah quickly turned around and saw her already walking away, “Wait!” she stopped and glanced at Thanerah over her shoulder “You’re not staying? Stay for dinner at least, as thanks.”

Yulina simple smiled lovingly to Thanerah “I’m sorry but my husband is already waiting for me at our home. Today is also our anniversary and he’s quite an impatient man.”

“Oh…okay. See you tomorrow!” Thanerah said as she gave Yulina a simple wave of goodbye. Yulina returned the gesture then walked down the path she took and disappeared within the crowd. Thanerah turned to look at her husband “Shall we go? People are already waiting for us inside.”