Chapter 33 Mails

Thanerah was washing the dishes in the kitchen while Hidan was looking through some old mails when he was on ‘vacation’. “Fuck, never knew I had so much mail...” Hidan grumbled as he rubbed the side of his face.

Thanerah smirked softly at Hidan over her shoulder before concentrating back to the dishes. “Who do they come from?” she asked.

Hidan flipped through some opened mails and answered, “Some fucking bills, documents. You know all that bullshit.”

She had to surpass a giggle because of the way he said it like it’s the worst thing he had done. He heard her giggle, unfortunately, and growled, “What the fuck are you giggling at, Thanerah?”

She slightly flinched and immediately answered, “Nothing” innocently.

Maybe too innocently because Hidan arched a brow at her in suspicion, “Bullshit” he mumbled.

Thanerah put the last plate in the drying rack, turned off the washing basin and dried her hands with a kitchen towel. “It can’t be all that bad, can it?” she asked as she turned to face him.

Hidan let out a small scoff and rubbed the side of his forehead as if he got a migraine. Thanerah threw the kitchen towel on the kitchen counter and asked Hidan, “Would you like something to drink then?”

He only shook his head and continued to look through his old mails.

Soon he grumbled, “I hope my inbox isn’t full of shit too...”

Thanerah arched a brow before she remembered seeing a laptop on the night stand next to the couch. She immediately walked towards the night stand to collect the laptop.

Hidan saw her quick motion so he asked, “What the fuck are you doing?”

She didn’t answer him.

When she collected the black and silver laptop in her hands, Hidan asked, “What the fuck do you want to do with my laptop?”

Thanerah glanced at him; “To check my emails.”

Hidan blew his lips softly, “Whatever.” Then he went back to his mail. “It won’t work anyway,” he said.

Thanerah arched a brow “What do you mean?” she asked.

Hidan looked at her as if she had two heads, “We’re in another realm, Thanerah. So that means, we’re not in the world we know – well you know – anymore.”

Thanerah’s jaw dropped a bit, “S-So you mean, I have no account at all?! So I can’t go through my mails or chat with my friends?! Anything?!”

Hidan shook his head, “You got to start by scratch, Thanerah.”

She groaned deeply and dropped herself on the couch while being careful with the laptop. “So I have to make a new account now and meet new people?”

Hidan nodded, he was too concentrated on reading his mail.

Thanerah sighed heavily, *If only there was a warning before joining Jashinism,* thought Thanerah as she opened the laptop. She turned it on and waited patiently for the computer to boot up. Soon it appeared with a password with a picture of a water drop with Hidan’s name on it.

She turned to Hidan to tap his shoulder; he stopped reading his mail and looked at Thanerah. “What?” he asked and she pointed at the computer screen. He sighed heavily then brought the laptop on the coffee table where his mail is spread out along with his half empty cup of coffee.

After he typed into his password he turned the computer to Thanerah and returned to his mails. Thanerah thanked him and immediately create her account in his computer; afterwards she opened the internet to make a new mail account.