Chapter 51 Guns

Thanerah pulled away from the hug and rubbed his chest “You okay now?” she asked as she looked up at him.

He nodded and sighed heavily “I guess I went over the fucking line” he asked her “Why the fuck did you name that thing?”

“Because…I heard it calling to me when we were looking for it at the Wastes”

“You…heard it talking to you?”

“Yeah”

Suddenly he felt her forehead with the back of his hand “Are you fucking okay, sweetie? You need some rest or something?”

Thanerah anime sweat drop and pushed his hand away “I’m fine, thank you” then she asked him “Now, can I see Thunder?”

He sighed heavily and scratched the back of his head “Fine…” he grumbled under his breath then his lips were soon covered by hers. She pulled away too quickly with a soft smile on her face then he grinned widely. She grabbed his hand with both of hers then dragged him back down the hallway towards Thunder’s cage.

“This is fucking ridiculous…” Hidan grumbled under his breath with a hint of annoyance.

They stopped in front of Thunder’s cage and Thanerah saw him curled at the corner. Before she could enter Hidan grabbed her arm to prevent her to walk any further. “Are you fucking sure about this?”

“Yeah”

He sighed heavily then finally released her, Thanerah opened the hatch door and Thunder perked his ears from the sound of it. He turned his head to see Thanerah and he quickly got to his feet.

“Hey Thunder” greeted Thanerah with open arms after closing the door behind her. Soon she was tackled to the ground by Thunder.

“Holy shit!!” panicked Hidan as he grabbed his hair with his hands. He was going to enter but stopped with his hand on the hatch door handle as he heard laughter from his wife. He pulled himself from the hatch door and looked through the glass to see Thanerah laughing while Thunder was licking her face off happily.

Hidan smiled softly at the sight but soon Thanerah pushed Thunder off her then she asked Hidan “Can we keep hi—“

“No”

“Please!” pleaded Thanerah with puppy dog eyes as she hugged Thunder’s neck.

“No, Thanerah. Absolutely fucking not!” he confirmed with a growl.

“Please…honey

Hidan just narrowed his eyes at her with a deep frown on his face. He sighed heavily as he covered his eyes with his hand and slide it down to his chin. “This is fucking ridiculous…” he mumbled to himself as he prayed to Lord Jashin silently. He said to Thanerah with a hint of force in his voice while looking away angrily “Fine…”

Thanerah squealed happily and tightened her hold around Thunder “Did you hear that, Thunder?! You’re going to stay with us!” he grinned widely, showing his countless white sharp teeth and licked Thanerah’s cheek.

Hidan rubbed his forehead and asked himself “What the fuck have I gotten myself into…?”

--

After Hidan opened the door of their apartment Thunder immediately entered and went into the bedroom. “H-Hey!! Stop you stupid fucking mutt!!” shouted Hidan in anger as he chased after him. Thanerah giggled under her breath as the door closed behind her.

Soon she saw Hidan dragging Thunder out of their bedroom with some slight difficulty. “Thanerah, you’re fucking responsible for him, okay?!”