Chapter 89 Casino

“Thanerah, stop it already” groaned Hidan as he and his wife were standing in the hallway in one of the most famous casinos in the City where the King is playing with his opponents. It’s was a crazy Friday night and it was quite crowded below the stairs and thankfully the hallway was empty.

Thanerah scowled at him softly as she was fixing his tie “Stop squirming.”

“I can’t help it! It’s hurting my f**king throat!” complained Hidan the groaned once more then tried to pull his collar to make some more space but Thanerah slapped it away.

“Stop it.”

Hidan groaned louder then stopped her by grabbing both of her hands with one hand, she didn’t notice that her hands were quite tiny compare to his, and he simply yanked the black tie off his neck. He shoved it into his pocket and mumbled while tugging his collar to make it more open as he released her hands “Argh, that’s f**king better…”

Thanerah tilted her head to the side while observing him then she nodded, “I guess this could do…” she muttered as she brushed his coat to make it seem cleaner, even though there was nothing on it.

She was stopped when Hidan collected both of her hands with his “Honey, you’re overreacting. Are you f**king nervous?” To be frankly honest, she was incredibly nervous. She had never been into a fancy casino before. She even dressed her best. She bought it yesterday along with some jewelry. She nodded to him as her answer and diverted her eyes nervously from him. He chuckled and said to her, “Don’t be f**king nervous. After all, I’m here.” He brought her knuckles to his lips so he could kiss them softly.

Thanerah blushed and refused to look at him in the eye. Hidan was in disguise and Thanerah knew that Auntie Rosy is expecting them at the bar. She finally looked into his eyes after calming down herself down and said to Hidan “We should get going. Aunt Rosy is waiting for us at the bar.”

He sighed heavily as he dropped her hands but he held one with his, “You know your f**king Aunt is f**king strange?”

“You think?” she asked flatly and sounded obvious.

They walked down the stairs carefully while the people below were having a great time gambling and drinking. Women were there as well while wearing beautiful and slightly revealing dresses but that’s part of being in the casinos. The men were either gambling, drinking, smoking of flirting with woman. This was like a fantasy world for them.

Hidan froze in his spot when he was near the end of the steps of the stair. “Oh my f**king Jashin…”

“Hey, watch it!” Thanerah protested.

Hidan quickly cupped her chin as he was staring at something shockingly and he turned her face towards the direction of where he was looking and she gasped as well.

There she was. Auntie Rosy wearing a very pink dress that stands out entirely in the crowd while wearing a pink swan hat that look very heavy but Aunt Rosy seem to have great experiences with it to bear it. The dress was nearly covered with different sizes of bows, glitter, pink feathers, and pink fabric. She’s even wearing pink make-up.

Hidan turned to Thanerah “Please tell me that that’s not who I f**king think it is!”

Thanerah bit her lip to keep silence but it answered his question because he groaned deeply while covering his eyes with his hand. Thanerah breathed in deeply and said to Hidan softly “She sees us.”

“What?” Hidan mumbled back and he looked back at Auntie Rosy to see her waving widely at them while holding a drink and sitting in the bar where she said she would be. The couple sighed heavily and walked across the room towards the Lady in Pink.