Chapter 90 Crashers

Unfortunate news that Dr. Phat was killed right after the day he examined the King and no other doctors knew what really happened to the King so it gave Thanerah and Hidan some great disappointment. Nearly every day Thanerah and Hidan requested to see the King as the wedding was drawing closer but every time they did they were declined. This was frustrating both Thanerah and Hidan.

Wednesday 11th July is the day of the wedding and that day is today. Thanerah was watching Hidan pacing back and forth in their hotel bedroom while grumbling a few things under his breath. “What the f**k are we going to do? The f**king wedding is just in three f**king hours!” he grumbled as he was pushing his silver hair back even though it was already in its style.

Thanerah sighed heavily then she looked outside the window. Suddenly they heard a ringing tone from her phone and Hidan stopped pacing. Thanerah turned her head to the phone that was sitting on the nightstand while it was being charged on her side then she collected with her hand and answered it.

“Hello?”

She heard Aunt Rosy’s voice “Thanerah, where have you been?! I’ve been trying to call you for ages!”

“Sorry, my phone was dead.” Thanerah saw her husband look at her curiously so she mouthed to him “Aunt Rosy” and he made an ‘ah’ gesture. Thanerah asked her “Now, what is so urgent?”

“I was trying to ask you to come to the royal wedding with me! The invitation said that I could bring two guests into the wedding!”

Thanerah’s eyes widened and she looked at Hidan. “What?” he asked.

Thanerah quickly covered the phone with her free hand and answered him “Aunt Rosy is bringing us to the wedding! Fortunately for us, we’re guests with Aunt Rosy!”

“…I f**king love your Aunt, Tha.”

“I know!” she returned to the phone “What time and where are we going to meet you?”

“At the Beauty Tailor at 10.”

“All right, see you there.”

“Ta!”

Thanerah hung up the phone then she said to Hidan with a bright smile “Get ready, we’re going out!”

--

Thanerah gasped when she saw where the wedding is taking place. There was a grand hallway full of beautiful decorations, mixed with white and gold. Someday she may want something like this for her wedding when she marries Hidan officially. Thanerah was wearing a light yellow dress while Hidan was wearing a normal tux as the other men are. Hidan was in disguise of course. There were like 200 people in the wedding and they were mingling and eating some small appetizers and drinking some small champagne. Suddenly Thanerah smell something familiar brandy smell, she wondered where it come from because she didn’t see any sign of brandy anywhere. She grabbed Hidan’s hand as Aunt Rosy and her husband were talking to another couple. They walked across the room while Thanerah was following her instincts then she stopped when she realized she was standing in front of a huge wedding cake.

“That’s one big f**king cake…” mumbled Hidan as he observed the humungous yet look delicious cake.

Thanerah sniffed near the cake then asked Hidan “Can you smell that?”

Hidan sniffed the air carefully and nodded but he was smirking widely. “I can’t f**king wait to see that f**ker’s face.” He was mentioning towards the Advisor, plus Cencilia.

--

“We gather here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.” Started toe vicar as the King and Cencilia, who was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress, was standing before the vicar with their large crowd of guests. Thanerah was watching nervously and excitingly, just to calm herself she was holding Hidan’s hand and he didn’t seem to mind at all.