Chapter 26 Poor Hidan

Thanerah was sitting with her back against the stone wall while Hidan was flexing his muscles slowly while he was recovering his strength. It was still night time but technically it’s in the morning like 3. *Argh, how much longer?* asked Thanerah as she sighed heavily, her eyes was fighting against her with the corner of her eyes covered in black spots.

Until, finally, Thanerah’s eyes were closed to sleep. Hidan glanced up at Thanerah to see her sleeping already. Hidan sighed heavily before he yawned loudly; he blinked a few times and mumbled “Fuck, even I’m tired...” He yawned once more before he lied down on the ground to sleep.

--

Thanerah woke up when she heard of the sound of birds singing from above the surface. Thanerah quickly looked around to see that she and Hidan were still in the hole and Hidan himself was sleeping on the ground.

Thanerah looked up at the sky to see the dark sky starting to fade from the invading of the rising sun. She looked back down at Hidan and then she crawled towards him until she got to his side. “Hidan?” asked Thanerah as she gently shook his shoulder; he groaned.

“Give me...another 5 minutes...zzzz”

Thanerah smiled softly and pushed away some bangs away from his eyes. “Come on, sleepy-head. We have to keep moving to somewhere safe,” said Thanerah with a soft smile on her face. Hidan groaned softly once more but opened one eye to see Thanerah smiling softly at him.

“Thanerah...” whispered Hidan before he closed his eyes again and slowly sat up. Thanerah helped him gently until he finally sat up and he rubbed his forehead a bit. “What time is it?” he asked her.

“I don’t know but I’m guessing it’s 5 in the morning, Hidan. Now get up,” said Thanerah.

Hidan groaned and mumbled “The further we get away from this fucking place the sooner I get some fucking sleep…” he slowly stood up but he was wobbling a bit.

“Easy,” said Thanerah as she stood up as well and stabled him. Then she asked him “Where are we going?”

“The Inn, where we slept before where I showed you where the fuck we’re going,” answered Hidan while pinching the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed, because he felt dizzy. Soon he reopened his eyes and looked up at the surface; he looked back to Thanerah before he wrapped an arm around her.

“Hida-!!” she was cut off when Hidan easily ran up against the wall towards the surface as Thanerah yelped in surprise.

When she got to the surface Hidan released her then dropped to his knees. He cursed under his breath “Fuck, I’m still weak,” grumbled Hidan, soon Thanerah kneeled down by his side and put one of his arms over her shoulder and helped him to stand up.

“I told you before: take it easy” said Thanerah as she slightly glared at him. She asked him “Which direction is the Inn?”

“In the west from here, but first I have to take a fucking bath and eat something.”

Thanerah used her senses to hear any water and she managed to found one so she walked towards it while supporting Hidan.

--

They got to a small lake with a small waterfall, and then Hidan asked Thanerah with a playful grin “Want to join me?” Thanerah smirked and she answered when she suddenly threw Hidan into the lake. He yelped in surprise before he hit the water with a loud splash.

When he reached the surface he gasped and he glared at Thanerah “A bit of warning would be fucking nice!!”

Thanerah only grinned at him and said “The sooner your done bathing the sooner you get to eat!”