Chapter 63 Punishment

After being teleported to the sky Hanatul City, Thanerah heard a few gasps in surprise from the staff who were working in control of the Portal. “Who are these men?” asked one of them as four guards immediately surrounded them.

Hidan answered quickly “It’s okay, they’re one of us.”

The guards glanced at each other then put their weapons down but their guard was still up. “The High Priest is furious with you, General. He wants to see you immediately,” said one of the guards.

Hidan sighed heavily and got off the motorcycle with Thanerah. “I was expecting that from him...” he mumbled then turned to Tagor “What the fuck are you going to do?”

“I’m going to need to talk to the High Priest as well to ask his permission for us to stay, since our village was destroyed when we were captured.”

Hidan let out a heavy sigh then looked at Thanerah “Want me to bring you back to the apartment first?” he asked in polite.

Thanerah gave him a sad smile and patted his chest “No, it’s all right. You both should head to the High Priest now, you know he not getting any happier.”

Hidan let out a small groan.

“Don’t I fucking know it...” he grumbled in sarcasm then leaned forward to kiss Thanerah. When he pulled away he saw Thanerah looking at daze by the kiss. He smirked widely and pecked her lips once more. “I’ll see you later...” he whispered to her after he pulled away.

Thanerah only nodded, still in daze and speechless from the kiss. Hidan walked towards the metal doors with Tagor but then he stopped and looked at the nearest guard over his shoulder. “Oh and bring my motorcycle back,” he demanded with a kind voice then left the room with Tagor.

Thanerah giggled softly behind her hand as the guard - who Hidan pointed out to - groaned. She turned her head to the survivors who were either looking around in wonder or having a few chat. She managed to get out of the room without being much noticed by anyone. She walked down the hallway quietly with the only sound of her feet tapping the ground as she walked.

She was recalling the day as she discovered some secrets about her family. She couldn’t help but softly smiled by the thought *I can’t believe it. I actually met my father without knowing it. That would explain why he saved me from my death* her pace slowed down *If I wasn’t resurrected, I wouldn’t have met Hidan...* she stopped as he smile slightly dropped *...but when am I going to meet my father in person?*

Thanerah shook her head to get the questions out of her mind. *I’m thinking way too much. I’ll think about this later.* Then she wondered *I wonder how Thunder is doing? I hope Dr. Raze is all right as well* she quickly walked down the hallway towards the glass elevators. She pressed the down button and the elevator immediately came.

Hidan and Tagor walked down the grand hallways and went through many directions until they stand in front of the grand iron doors to the High Priest’s office. Hidan let out a sigh as if he was nervous. Tagor glanced at him from the corner of his eyes and asked with a small smirk “Nervous?”

Hidan glanced at him from the corner of his eyes before he looked back at the doors “Never,” then he said to Tagor “You should wait out here. He wants to see me alone.”

“...I understand.”

Hidan nodded as the grand iron doors opened. Hidan let out another sigh before entering his father’s office. When he entered the office, the doors closed behind him, he saw his father sitting behind the desk while leaning his forehead in his hands as if he was thinking deeply.