Chapter 35 Doctor Raze

Thanerah was stretching herself on the floor while Hidan was away, doing some business he has to finish. She hadn’t walked out of the apartment ever since she got here, since Hidan told her to stay indoors at all the time. It really bugged her.

Soon she heard the door being opened so she looked to see no other but Hidan, “Welcome back,” greeted Thanerah as she sat up properly. She also saw Hidan holding a package in his hand but when he saw her sitting on the ground crossed legs he asked her

“What the fuck were you doing?”

“Stretching myself,” then she asked “What’s in the package?”

He smirked softly “It’s for you.”

Thanerah arched a brow but stood up from the ground and walked towards Hidan. He passed her the package and watched as she opens it. She gasped softly when she saw fine black clothing folded neatly after opening it.

“This is your uniform. The tailor made it especially for you,” said Hidan as he tapped on the clothing.

Thanerah put the package on the coffee table and pulled the uniform out by holding on the shoulders. Thanerah looked at it in awe, it was entirely black with a few linings of dark blue, and it also looked like a dress but had pants underneath it.

“So, you fucking like it or not?” asked Hidan even though he knew the answer.

Thanerah turned to look at him with a grin, “I LOVE it!” she hugged the uniform tightly in her chest.

Hidan chuckled softly at her enthusiasm and then Thanerah asked him, “When can I go outside, Hidan? I haven’t gone out ever since I got here!”

His smile dropped and he sighed heavily, “I was hoping you wouldn’t ask that...”

“Hidan,” growled Thanerah with a small glare.

He sighed heavily once more, “There’s nothing to do much outside and there is high patrol in the city since Jashinists seems to disappear one by one all of a sudden.”

“So going outside is forbidden now?”

“It may seem so, just fucking temporally.”

Thanerah sighed heavily and looked at her uniform, “Then what’s the use of this uniform if I can’t go outside?” she mostly asked herself than Hidan.

“I did not say that you can’t walk around the building. Just don’t fucking go outside,” said Hidan as he crossed his arms on his chest.

Thanerah looked at him with her eyes widened then she suddenly punched him in the arm.

“Ow! What the fuck woman?!” he asked while rubbing the spot where he hit him, *That actually fucking hurt*

Thanerah shouted with her eyes widened like white plates, “I’ve been stuck here for nearly a week and you didn’t bother to tell me that?! I feel like I’m in a damn prison!”

“You should really consider replacing the ‘damn’ word with the ‘fuck’”

“Don’t change the subject!!”

He sighed heavily, “I didn’t know you want to get out of the apartment so badly! You could have done that yourself while I was away”

“But you told me to stay here every time you go out!”

“But now you fucking can!”

Suddenly they heard someone clearing their throat; they flinched and slowly turned their heads towards the door to see one of the men from the secret meeting. “Um, is this a bad timing?” he asked