Chapter 100 Drink

The electronic doors closed behind them and Thanerah soothed her husband “Hidan, please calm down.” He immediately went tense and shot his eyes to her in a death glare.

“Calm myself!? That fucking bastard abandoned me to die!” he shouted at her face. She winced when he shouted at her and pulled away from him while looking at him in fear. She hated it when he’s mad at her and she tried her best not to make him so mad at her. When Hidan realized what he had done, his expression softened and he quickly apologized while bringing her into a tight embrace. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to that to you.”

Thanerah buried her face in his chest but she mumbled “It’s all right. I understand.”

Tagor softly scoffed and tear his eyes away from the couple “You people are hopeless…” he mumbled under his breath. Thunder just sat there while watching the couple then turned his head to look down at the left corridor and see the Captain leaning against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest.

He turned his head to the team and asked them “Are you done yet? Aren’t you hungry for dinner?”

When Thanerah heard the word ‘dinner’ her stomach growled loudly, getting everyone’s attention. She blushed furiously from embarrassment and she buried her face in her husband’s chest to prevent anyone from seeing it. Hidan was grinning like a maniac to his shy wife then he turned his head to the Captain “Lead the way.”

--

The Captain stopped in front of another spare room door “And this is yours.” Tagor already got a room of his own and unfortunately, Thunder has to stay with him after some rough persuasion. Hidan nodded thanks to the Captain, he saluted to the couple then left quietly.

The couple entered the room they were given and the lights smoothly illuminated. Thanerah observed the room as she mumbled “Hmm…I guess it’s all right.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen worse. Trust me.”

Thanerah walked towards the Queen-size bed and sat on the edge of it while feeling the fabric. “Oh, it’s soft…” she mumbled with a small sigh and lied down on it. Soon, Hidan appeared in front of her while looking down at her with a wide smirk on his face and his palms resting on the sides of his hips. Thanerah arched a brow at him “What?”

Hidan’s smirk widened then he was crawling over her on the bed. “You know, it’s been a while since we made love…” he said huskily as he nuzzled his nose against hers.

Thanerah’s eyes widened as she blushed “Oh…”

Hidan crashed his lips on Thanerah and he didn’t hesitate to plunge his tongue into her. She moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck while Hidan was already undressing her.

--

“Are you still hungry?” asked Hidan as he was lying beside his wife on the bed in nude. She was also naked with sweat covering their bodies and she was still catching her breath.

“Ju-Just hold on a minute, will you?” she asked him through panting.

Hidan chuckled with pride then wrapped his arms around her waist to bring her close to him with their bodies pressed together. “You make me very happy, you know that?” he mumbled to her while resting his head beside hers.

Thanerah made a small laugh as she pushed some of her damp hair away from her face “I-I aim to please.”

He smirked at her then closed his eyes for a while to take a small nap. Thanerah glanced at her husband and smiled widely. She whispered to him as she rested her head on the pillow “You make me happy as well, ‘night my love.”