Chapter 41 No Idea

Hidan turned to Thanerah “Call doc,” She snapped out of her thoughts from the unconscious creature and stuttered to him

“R-Right.”

Hidan arched behind his helmet but didn’t say anything *I’ll fucking ask her later…* he thought just as Tylira was using her earpiece that was also part of the eye detector.

“Doctor Raze?”

“Yes?”

“We found the creature.”

“That’s marvelous! Where are you?”

“We’re in an abandon building.”

“Thanerah, there’s millions of abandon buildings, which one?”

“Um…” she glanced at the arm computer before Hidan appeared in front of her

“I got it” he said as he tapped a few holographic buttons on her arm computer and then he clicked the button send. “All right, he should find us now.”

“We’ll meet you soon,” then Doctor Raze was gone and he sounded very excited to see the creature. Thanerah glanced at the creature then walked to it but she was stopped when someone grabbed her wrist tightly.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Hidan asked

She looked at him over her shoulder and answered “I just want to take a look, its unconscious, isn’t it?”

The soldier who came with them stepped to Hidan’s side “She’s got a point, boss.”

Hidan sighed heavily before he released her “Fine.”

Thanerah returned to walking towards the unconscious creature and kneeled to get a better look. Hidan and the soldier got to her side as well “What the fuck is this thing? Is it a new fucking Ukrah or something?”

“That’s what Doctor Raze believe but I don’t think it’s an Ukrah.”

“What the fuck gave you that idea?”

Thanerah answered “Because this thing saved me from an Ukrah when it was invisible. I don’t know why it saved me,” she turned to look up at Hidan “, let alone call me.”

“This fucking thing called you?” asked Hidan as he pointed at the creature with his gun.

Thanerah glanced at the advance gun before looking back at Hidan “I thought you would prefer blades than guns.”

“I do, I was in a fucking hurry to save your ass.”

Thanerah looked back to the creature “That’s very sweet, Hidan,” with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Soon they heard footsteps coming towards them from the hallway so Hidan and the solder quickly aimed towards the entrance. “Who the fuck is there?!” demanded Hidan but soon they saw Doctor Raze and the two Phantoms right behind him.

“Oh, it’s just you…” mumbled Hidan as he put his guard down with the soldier.

“Where is it?” Doctor Raze asked Hidan excitingly.

Hidan sighed heavily once more then he nodded over his shoulder “It’s over there with Thanerah” the doctor quickly walked past him towards the unconscious creature and kneeled beside her.

“My, I would never imagine that it would look like this…” fascinated the doctor as he felt the fur of the creature.

“What is it exactly?” Thanerah asked

“We’ll find out soon enough when we brings this back to the lab.”

“And how do you suggest we do that, doctor?”

Doctor Raze rubbed his chin in deep thought before he glanced at the soldiers over his shoulder “What?” asked one of the soldiers but Doctor Raze didn’t reply but instead smirked widely.

“Oh fuck, I know that fucking look…”

--

“I hope you fucking know what to do, doc,” grumbled Hidan as he softly glared at the doctor through his helmet. The doctor was adjusting the creature on the large blanket then when he composed himself from the ground he patted Hidan’s arm.

“I do know what I’m doing. Now you have a job to do and be quick about it,” he walked past Hidan to stay at the side with Hidan while two Phantoms were already at the surface which is above Hidan.

Hidan grumbled a few things under his breath before he aimed the gun towards the ceiling. He shot fire towards the ceiling and it immediately burst into rumbles. When there was a big hole on the ceiling the two Phantoms above walked to the edge to look down.

“Sir, we got to do this fast. Ukrahs are coming now!”

“Then don’t just fucking stand there and give me the fucking wires already!!”

The soldier who spoke before got an anime vein popping on his head but obeyed. He threw the four wires down to Hidan and he clasped two on two corners of the blanket while the other soldier was clasping the other corners.

“All settle?”

“Yep.”

Hidan looked up and shouted “All right, go!”

Soon the creature in the blanket was being pulled up towards the ship that was already floating over the broken hole; suddenly Hidan received some red alerts of Ukrahs coming nearby. He quickly turned to everyone “We have to go, now! Ukrahs are coming!”

Two wires came down and the soldiers clasped themselves with it. Soon Thanerah got to Hidan’s side and he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck before they were brought up while the soldier was bringing Doctor Raze up.

--

Thanerah stared at the mysterious creature in wonders while she and the rest were still on the ship which is heading towards Hanatul City. She titled her head to the side while Hidan was just relaxing with his arms crossed and eyes closed; he got his helmet off.

Then he fluttered his eyes open then closed them again while groaning softly. “Are we fucking there yet?” he grumbled and Thanerah answered

“Not yet.”

Soon they heard from the pilot “Actually, we’re here,” soon they felt the ship shook from its landing but it stopped after a few seconds. Everyone stood up and Doctor Raze already opened the hatch from the back.

“You know what to do,” said Hidan as he stretched his back and cracked his knuckles. Everyone just stayed silent but nodded and left the ship. Thanerah watched them until she decided to ask Hidan

“Where are they going?”

“They’re going to the scanning room. We need to go there as well just to make sure that we’re not fucking tainted by the Ukrahs.”

“Tainted?”

“Yeah, the Ukrahs in this world are much dangerous than the ones back in the Shinobi Realm. They were fucking strong enough to spread their contamination through living organism.”

Thanerah groaned softly “This world is complicated.”

“You have no fucking idea.”