Chapter 6 Guardian

Thanerah was cooking dinner in the kitchen alone, since the Akatsuki are too lazy to help her. Thanerah sighed heavily and stirred the soup with a long wooden spoon until suddenly Tobi – the childish member of the Akatsuki – appeared beside her as he screamed “Thanerah!!” Thanerah smiled at him since she found him comfortable to be around. When she first met him she first found him annoying but when she got use to him, she started to enjoy his company.

“Hi Tobi, need something?” asked Thanerah sweetly.

Tobi shook his head and said “Tobi came to see if Thanerah needs any help of cooking!! Tobi is a good boy after all!!” 

Thanerah smiled and replied “Sure, Tobi.” She past the spoon to Tobi “Just continue to stir this for another 20 minutes while I make some steaks.”

Tobi saluted her “Aye-aye, Thanerah!!” Thanerah giggled, she walked towards the fridge and took out some frozen steaks for everybody.

--

Hidan went out of his bedroom since it’s near dinner time; he walked down the small hallway towards the dining room where some members would usually be when they’re waiting for dinner. When he got there he saw Kakuzu, Sasori and Deidara playing some card games. “What the f**k are you playing?” asked Hidan as he walked towards the dining table to join them.

Deidara answered without leaving his eyes from his cards “Bullshit, hmm”

Kakuzu asked Hidan “In or out?”

“In”

Sasori and Deidara dropped their cards on the table and passed them to Kakuzu before he shuffled the cards together to restart the game.

“Where the f**k is everyone?” asked Hidan as he looked around but he could already smell something delicious from the kitchen.

“Some are in the kitchen; helping Thanerah to cook”

“What’s she cooking?”

“Some soup and steak” Hidan already feel hungry and his stomach growled softly but thankfully no one heard it.

30 minutes later, Hidan banged his cards on the table and shouted “Damn it!!” he lost, again.

Deidara couldn’t help but grin and said to Hidan “Man, you suck Hidan, un”

Hidan glared at the blonde member and shouted “You keep talking and you’ll soon find yourself dickless!!” Deidara grimaced a bit and shut his mouth, Hidan grinned at the coward Deidara but he was still upset that he was the first one to lose in the game. In the end Kakuzu won, as usual.

Hidan’s stomach growled again so he grumbled “Where the f**k is that food, I’m f**king starving...” then suddenly Kisame appeared beside Hidan, put a set of plates on the table after Kakuzu took the cards away and put them safely in his deck. 

“What are you guys doing?” asked Kisame.

Kakuzu answered “We were playing bullshit.”

“You won?”

“Obviously; losing is not my style.”

“Tch.”

Then Thanerah came out of the kitchen while holding a set of bowls “I hope you like some mushroom soup” said Thanerah as she put the set of bowls on the table and put them in place.

“Whatever and just bring the f**king food in here! I’m f**king starving to death here!!” whined Hidan,

Thanerah arched a brow and asked “You can’t die, Hidan”