Chapter 30 Welcome Back!

Bansu was paying the check on the bar where the owner is while Hidan and Thanerah were still sitting at the table. Thanerah played with half of her food with her spoon and Hidan arched a brow at her sudden quietness.

“Is something wrong, Thanerah?” asked Hidan.

Thanerah lifted her eyes at him before glancing back to her food. “No, nothing is wrong,” she said flatly but Hidan didn’t believe her.

He narrowed his eyes at her and nudged her shoulders softly with his elbow, “Thanerah, you’re fucking lying to me again. You know how I hate it when you lie.”

Thanerah sighed heavily and stopped playing with her food so she could look at Hidan in the eye, “I just feel...vulnerable for some reason.”

Hidan slightly sighed and said “Don’t worry, it’s natural. You’re new in this world and you’re not use to the environment yet so that is why you’re feeling so fucking weak. It takes time for your body to get use to the environment.”

Thanerah sighed heavily then Bansu returned, “Let’s go. Hanatul City is waiting for us.”

Hidan and Thanerah stood up from the table and walked out of the Inn with Bansu. When they got outside they noticed the rain have stopped, “If we hurry we might catch the next train at the nearest train station,” said Bansu while he was looking at a direction that seemed to be at the West.

--

The three quickly walked to the train station that Bansu suggested, it looked like a normal train station but with high tech. Right before the train station was nothing but a sea that has large rock formation that has a few lights on them while she could see some flying creatures flying in the air.

“Thanerah?” she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone calling out her name and she saw that it was Hidan. “Are you okay?” he asked as Bansu was entering the open train station and sat on a nearby bench while waiting for the train to come along with a few people.

Thanerah nodded her head, “Yeah, just thinking of my new life here. That’s all.”

Hidan glanced back at Bansu before he said to Thanerah, “Look, I know it must have been hard for you to leave the world we know behind, if you want we can always go ba-!” he was cut off when Thanerah put a finger on his lips to stop him talking.

“No, it’s all right. Look I came here to be with you, to help you with this. You got me involve in this so I’m going to see this to the end.”

Hidan smiled softly and pushed Thanerah’s finger away from his lip and leaned in forward so he could peck Thanerah’s lips.

When Hidan pulled away Thanerah opened her eyes while looking at him in daze. Suddenly they heard Bansu’s voice, “Hey!! You better get here; it’s going to rain again!” Soon the rain came, Thanerah yelped but Hidan wrapped an arm around Thanerah and they both quickly rushed to the train station.

Thanerah and Hidan shared a small laugh after Hidan pulled his arm away from her, and then they glanced at Bansu who was smirking widely at them.

“Don’t bother me, continue on” said Bansu while he continue to smirk widely.

Thanerah let out a small laugh then started to walk while looking around while Hidan just narrowed his eyes while shaking his head softly at Bansu with a frown.

Thanerah looked at the sea and saw the flying creatures flying away to shelter. When she turned around she managed to catch a can of a fizzy drink at the last minute with both of her hands.

“Drink up” said Bansu as he opened his fizzy drink and gladly drank it.

Thanerah looked at the fizzy drink that is named ‘Kool’, she glanced at Hidan to see him already drinking his fizzy drink.