Chapter 92 Preparations

Thanerah was sleeping peacefully on the Queen Size bed until somebody suddenly pulled the blanket off her and she automatically turned into a human ball. “Get the f**k up, Thanerah! It’s 9 in the f**king morning!” shouted her husband but she refused to listen to him. She just ignored him and tried to return to sleep. She’s still tired. She heard a deep groan from him and knew that he was standing right beside her. Suddenly she shot her eyes open as she started to laugh hysterically because Hidan was tickling her. She’s very sensitive to tickling.

“St-Stop Hidan! I-I’m awake!!” she screamed through laughing and small tears were already sliding down from the corners of her eyes and her stomach was becoming painful from the hard laughter. Hidan finally stopped while he was grinning widely at her. She panted heavily as she softly glared up at Hidan. “D-Did you really have to tickle me?”

“F**k yeah. You wouldn’t wake the f**k up.”

Thanerah groaned and covered her eyes with her hand. “Come on, Hidan. Let me sleep for 5 more minutes.” She already started to sleep but she was disturbed when Hidan pulled her hand away from her eyes.

“Don’t give me the f**king excuse. I already let you sleep for two f**king hours. Now get the f**k up and eat some f**king breakfast or else I’ll f**king shove the food down your f**king throat.”

Thanerah blew her lips while softly looking at Hidan in annoyance “That’s what every wife wants to hear from their husband every morning. It’s so romantic…” she said to him sarcastically. Hidan narrowed his eyes at her in a threatening way then released her hand so he could walk out of the bedroom.

“If you f**king go back to sleep again, I f**k you till you can’t walk for weeks!”

Thanerah shivered but a grin was forming on her face. She shouted at him “Then I’ll go back to sleep then!” She had no idea why she wanted him to f**k her senseless, she guessed that she’s getting to love the pain as a Jashinist and she liked their sex life rough. Really rough.

“…” Hidan returned to the bedroom with a wide sexy smirk on his face “Can I get that in writing?”

Thanerah let out a small laugh then got out of bed. She stretched her arms in the air as she let out a small yawn to get her system working. She looked at the small clock that was on the nightstand then asked Hidan “Shouldn’t you be meeting your father?”

“We’ll meet him in an hour. He also said that he has someone to prepare you for tomorrow.”

“Who?”

Hidan shrugged his shoulders “I don’t f**king know. He didn’t say.”

Thanerah yawned once more then asked him “What’s for breakfast?”

He answered “Rice with omelet.”

Thanerah licked her lips “Yum…”

--

Odin was pacing back and forth while waiting outside of the building where they will be preparing the couple for their wedding tomorrow. Unfortunately, they’re late and Odin was getting really impatient. Then an overweight woman in her mid-40s came out of the building “Odin, where is your son? Time is running short.” She returned to the building. Odin cursed under his breath and muttered “Of all days to be late! Why, Lord Jashin, does my son have to be so late?!” He said to himself “I knew I should have prayed for luck.”

Finally he said the couple running down from the streets of the people working on their own business. Odin grumbled “Finally…” the couple came and Thanerah said to him.

“Sorry we’re late. It’s my fault.”

“Over-slept?”

“Y-Yeah.”