Chapter 34 Breath

“So, when do I start?” asked Thanerah while she was sitting on the bed in the apartment.

She was expecting a response from the bathroom since Hidan is changing inside. Thanerah tapped her foot on the ground while her patient was growing thin until she couldn’t hold it any longer.

She shouted “Hey Hidan! Are you even listening to me in there?!”

--

Hidan groaned deeply in the bathroom after he put his shoulder armour on, *Why the fuck is she acting bitchy all of a sudden? Is she on her periods or something?* he though as he turned around to face the door. When he walked out of the bathroom he was greeted by an annoyed Thanerah.

“Did you hear what I just said, Hidan?!” she demanded with her arms crossed and legs crossed with a gruff.

“Yes, I fucking heard you,” replied Hidan with a bit annoyance.

Suddenly she stopped when she saw what Hidan was wearing, he was wearing an opened black coat with it wide opened to reveal his masculine chest, his torso was wrapped by a brown leather strapped with small packages at the side; black tight pants with dark brown boots; he was also wearing dark blue gloves with metal straps on the back of it and a shoulder armour. There was also a red cape attached to the shoulder armour but it seemed to hook on his other shoulder on the back of the cloak and let it loose till the top of his ankle.

“What?” Hidan asked with an arched brow when Thanerah’s mouth was slightly open while her eyes were scanning his whole body.

“I-I um...” she stuttered with her cheeks going flushed.

Hidan grinned widely then asked her, “Do I look fucking sexy, Thanerah? Cause I know I am,” he said as he flexed his muscles at her.

Her blush deepened then she looked away. “S-Shut up!” she shouted with embarrassment.

Hidan smirked widely until he looked at the clock, “Shit, I’m fucking late,” he grumbled under his breath.

He walked towards the side of his bed and opened the drawer of his nightstand to take out his Krystol. It immediately wrapped itself around Hidan’s index ring is a shape of a ring.

Then he turned to his wife, “I have to go to the fucking meeting with the others. Behave while I’m gone,” he ordered as he walked towards the exit of the door.

Thanerah’s left eye twitched, stood up from the bed and walked after him. She grabbed his shoulder before he could take another step.

“Now just hold on for a second!” she demanded, Hidan looked at her over his shoulder with a bit of annoyance.

“What the fuck is it now?” he growled then he glanced at the clock, “Shit I’m going to get really late. Don’t want to fucking piss them off...” he grumbled. He looked at Thanerah again to see her tapping her foot on the ground with her arms crossed and a pout on her lips. “What?” he grumpily asked.

Thanerah huffed softly and said “’What’! You say?! I can’t just sit here all day doing nothing but cleaning! I already have done that! What am I suppose to do now?!” she asked.

Hidan sighed softly with his left eyebrow twitching from annoyance, he calmly said to her “Just fucking wait till I come back from the fucking meeting. It won’t take long.” He brushed away her hand from his shoulder and easily walked out of the door.

Thanerah sighed heavily, *some husband he is!* she thought angrily.

--

Thanerah was lying on the couch while playing with her black hair a bit until she heard the door being opened; she sat up quickly to see Hidan entering the apartment.