Chapter 58 Cells

Hidan stopped on an edge of a cliff when he saw a dark fortress that was on a high mountain with dark storm clouds swirling around above with some clashes of thunder. His instincts were telling him that Thanerah is inside there. Hidan prayed to Lord Jashin for Thanerah’s safety as he turned off the engine of his motorcycle since he knew that he has to go on low profile now.

Hidan looked at the dark fortress from the distant but it was hard to make it out. “Shit” he cursed under his breath with an annoying expression.

He mounted off his motorcycle and mumbled as he tried to get a closer look by going to the very edge of the cliff. “It’s too far away...” he grumbled under his breath as he shadowed his eyes with his hand since the sun is setting over the horizon and narrowed his eyes to try to see better but it was futile.

Soon he noticed a carriage that was being pulled my horses. “Well, what do we have here...?” he asked himself as he mumbled in slight amusement with a small smirk on his face as he pulled his hand away from his face. Hidan quickly jumped down from the edge of the hill and quickly yet silently charged towards the moving carriage from behind. He went inside the carriage to see nothing but storages and chests.

He went deep inside and waited for the cart to enter the fortress.

Thanerah was sitting at the far end of the table with her soup untouched in front of her while the Lord who was sitting on the other side was eating peacefully. When he noticed her ignorance he sighed heavily “Come now, you must be hungry,” he said as if he was talking to a child.

Thanerah glared hard at him then look at the soup that was getting cold.

“Don’t worry, it’s not poison. Not like you can die or anything.”

“I’m not worried of that. I’m just curious whether it’s drug so you can take the advantage of raping me again,” those words escaped from her lips unpleasantly.

The Lord smiled deviously at her and said with his charms “Come now, you must have enjoyed when we were making love.”

Thanerah had the urge to run on the table to strangle him but managed to calm herself but she argued “Making love and raping is entirely different!”

He only let out a small laugh before collecting his golden goblet in his hand to take a sip of his wine, ignoring her comment entirely.

Thanerah growled under her breath as she sent the Lord a death glare then she glanced at the open windows as the sun was setting in the horizon *Hidan...where are you?* she asked with sad and hope in her eyes.

Hidan managed to slip past the guards without being unseen then hid himself behind a wall as two guards walked past as they were in patrol. Hidan decided to wait until night time and when the time finally came a shout was heard from a guard “Close the Gates!”

Hidan glanced at the Gate from the edge of the wall to see them locking the Gate shut tightly. He cursed softly under his breath “Fuck, it’s not going to be easy getting out...” he mumbled under his breath. Hidan suddenly noticed something behind the glass colourful windows and saw a shadow in shape of a woman.

Hidan narrowed his eyes as he wondered “Thanerah…?” Suddenly he was hit hard behind the head and he collapsed to the ground. Hidan struggled to keep his eyes open as he was soon surrounded by guards with their spears pointing at hm.

“F-Fuck…”

Thanerah was pacing back and forth in the bed chambers while the Lord was busy doing in own work in his Office, this gives Thanerah the opportunity to think of an escape but so far she wasn’t making any excellent progress.