Chapter 74 Kushoo

In the tall grass fields, it was full of large creatures in shape of a horse but it had swirling horns, two sets of eyes, six legs, dark brown skin with red stripes with a small tail. They were eating the grass peacefully until one of them saw a presence of a Jashinist standing before them. The Kushoo who saw the Jashinist immediately made a loud horning sound towards the others to alert them and they stopped their lunch to look.

---

 “What are they?” asked Thanerah as she was watching from afar in awe. Hidan was standing beside her while the others were standing right behind them, watching Kobra who was just standing in front of a herd of Kushoos.

“They’re a f**king special breed, Thanerah. They’re like f**king horses, only faster and much dangerous” explained Hidan. Soon he winced from a terrible memory from his younger days when he was fooling around with the unstable animals. “Argh, why did it have to kick me in the groin...?” he muttered to himself.

Thanerah stared pitifully to Hidan. Soon she heard another horning sound from one of the Kushoos. She turned to look, she gasped when she saw Kobra facing a Kushoo who was preparing to charge towards him with its dangerous thick horns. “I have a bad feeling about this...” she mumbled as she covered her mouth with her hands.

Hidan glanced at his wife. He smirked and returned his eyes at Kobra “Don’t worry. I’m sure he f**king knows what he is doing” Suddenly a second Kushoo appeared behind Kobra without being noticed and it suddenly charged him from behind. The Kushoo got his aim and it flipped Kobra to the air and he landed on the ground on his back.

The Jashinist behind made painful expressions while cooing ‘ooh’. Hidan anime sweat-drop as Thanerah arched a brow at him. “Or I may be f**king wrong...”

---

Kobra groaned as he was still lying on the ground, while the Kushoos were slightly celebrating their victory by bumping their horns together like a high-five. In this case a high-horn. Soon Kobra saw Hidan’s face looking down at him while he had a big mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

“Now do you f**king remember why I hate going near them?” asked Hidan. Kobra knew that he was enjoying Kobra’s small misery. Kobra groaned as he turned around and composed himself from the ground. He dusted himself off as he asked Hidan.

“Then what do you suggest we do?”

Hidan rubbed his chin as he stared at the herd. Something clicked in his mind and he grinned widely from it.

“Hidan?” asked Kobra as he saw the wide grin. Hidan didn’t bother to reply and just started to walk towards the herd.

---

Thanerah arched a brow at her husband’s actions as he was walking past a few Kushoos who were entirely aware of his presence. *What is he doing?* asked Thanerah. She heard a few murmurs behind her, obviously thinking the same thing as her.

Suddenly a Kushoo who was slightly larger than the rest with bigger and thicker horns, with extra streaks on its skin and a slightly longer tail approached from the herd. Thanerah’s eyes widened as she saw Hidan walking towards it. *Oh no...* thought Thanerah.

Hidan stopped from a few feet away from the leader of the herd. He started to strip so he was topless and threw them at the side. Thanerah tilt her head as she was more confused. *What?*

Hidan flexed his muscles and faced the leader. It horned towards Hidan and thrusts its horn towards him. Hidan just stood on his ground, silently accepting the Leader’s silent challenge. It honed to the others once more and they suddenly took a few steps back, making a clear distance between their leader and Hidan.