Chapter 59 Deal

The Lord stopped in front of two iron doors which were guarded by two guards. The Lord pulled out an old iron key out of his robes and opened the iron doors with it. He pushed it wide open “After you, milady” he said with charms. Thanerah wasn’t amused at all and glared at him as she walked past him.

The Lord entered after her and closed the door. Thanerah narrowed her eyes at the narrow dark hallway that was only illuminated by torches. Soon she felt a tight grip on her arm and she was dragged down the hallway.

Thanerah growled under her breath then stopped firmly and sharply pulled away from him. “Don’t touch me!”

The Lord growled at her before he suddenly back slapped her across the face. Since it was a strong blow she bumped into the iron cages and she nearly fell but her hand grabbed the iron bars on time. She was shocked yet expected something like this from him but definitely not this strong. She spat the blood to the ground and felt her cheek which he slapped with her fingers as she felt the stinging sensation.

She glanced at the Lord to see him glaring at her with a growl “Do not,” he grabbed her harshly by the shoulders so she was facing him directly in his yellow eyes “, disrespect me ever again, or else I’ll make you wish you were never born.”

Thanerah just growled at him with a small sneer then they heard “Thanerah? Is that you?” She quickly turned her head towards the dark corridor to see a glimpse of Hidan behind bars.

“Hidan!!” beamed Thanerah, immediately forgetting the stinging sensation in her cheek and wanted nothing than run into his arms, but unfortunately the Lord was holding onto her tightly.

She turned to glare at the Lord “Let go of me!” Finally she was released and she quickly ran towards her husband’s cell.

“Hidan!” beamed Thanerah as she stopped in front of his cage and leaned into the bars as he was on the other side.

“Thaner-!!” he stopped when he noticed the red hand mark on her cheek, he brought his hand up and caress it softly through one of the holes of the bar. “Who did this to you?” he asked with a growl in anger. Soon the Lord appeared behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist then brought her away from the bars and forced her body to be pressed against his.

Thanerah flinched and tried to push him away but he was holding into her tightly with inhuman strength. Hidan stared at the scene before him with disbelief but when he saw Thanerah’s pleading and her protesting he immediately sent a death glare at the Lord.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing with MY wife?!!” he asked with a shout as he banged on the iron bars in anger.

The Lord just smirked widely at Hidan’s reaction and simply replied “I’m holding my future wife.”

Hidan stared at him as if he was the most idiotic person in the world, probably insane for that matter “What the fuck is the matter with you?! You crazy fucktard!!”

Thanerah smiled softly at Hidan’s usual ass comments while the Lord’s smirk was immediately replaced by a deep frown. Hidan shouted “Let go of MY wife and come in here so I can strangle you to death with my bare hands!!”

“What about I make you a deal?” the Lord suddenly offered to Hidan, even though it was quite obvious that he’s ignoring Hidan’s threats.

Hidan arched a brow at him but sighed heavily to calm his mind “What kind of deal, fucker?”

“A duel, a combat to the death,” he nuzzled his face on the side of Thanerah’s and she flinched from his touch “, for her.”

Hidan narrowed his eyes at the Lord as if he was trying to read his thoughts. Finally Hidan replied “Deal.”

The Lord smirked widely “Tomorrow at sunset then,” then he turned towards the direction to where they came in and tugged Thanerah roughly “Come,” he ordered her but she refused to leave her eyes off Hidan.

Thanerah shook her head and pleaded “Please, let me stay with him for a little longer.”

The Lord stared at her for a while then sighed heavily and growled “Fine…”

She was finally released as he walked down till the end of the corridor. Thanerah sighed heavily then walked back to Hidan who was leaning against the bars while holding them.

Thanerah leaned towards him against the bars as well and asked him while whispering “How did you find me?”

“…to be honest, I actually don’t know,” he brought his hand through the hole and caressed her lips across softly “, but I least I found you.”

She smiled softly then said as he brought her hand up and tried to caress a part of his cheek through one of the holes of the bars “If it weren’t for these bars I’d have you already…”

Hidan smirked softly then cupped her chin to bring her face closer, they kissed through one of the holes somehow but it was manageable.  After they pull away from the kiss Thanerah pleaded him “Please be careful tomo-?” she was cut off when Hidan plant a finger on her lips to shush her.

“Thanerah, did you forget that we’re talking about ME? I’m a fucking General of an army, I experience duels for centuries. I’ll be okay,” he assured her with a confident smile.

Thanerah blushed but smiled against his lips. She kissed his finger before pulling away so she could say to him “You’re right…”her smile soon disappeared and she glanced at the Lord who was watching her from the dark corner. “…but I don’t want to go back to him. Especially alone with him.”

Hidan flinched then sent a glare at the Lord from the corner of his eyes. He looked back to Thanerah “What the fuck did he do…?” he trailed off when he saw something on her neck. He pushed her black hair away to see many sizes of hickeys on her neck. Hidan looked straight into Thanerah’s eyes in shock as she was looking away shamefully.

“…He raped you?” he asked with a growl and the bars he was holding with his other hand tightened. Thanerah nodded then said to him

“Don’t hesitate to kill him when you have the chance.”

“You can count on it.”

Soon they heard the Lord shouted from the end of the corridor “Thanerah, time’s up!”

Thanerah glared at the Lord before looking back at Hidan, she didn’t hesitate to get a quick kiss from him through the bars but before he could kiss her back she pulled away. She quickly walked down the hallway back to the Lord but their hands were still holding together as their arms stretched until their hands depart.

“Thanerah…” mumbled Hidan as she sent him a sad look then quickly walked back to the Lord whose patients were growing thin.

After Thanerah left Hidan let out a low growl and hung his head down as he hold onto the bars. Soon he banged on the iron bars hard, hard enough for the bars to shake and pebbles crumbled form the ceiling.

“I’m gonna rip his fucking head out!!” shouted Hidan in anger.

Tagor just watched Hidan blankly before he said “I can see that you care for my sister dearly.”

Hidan froze from his spot then slowly turned his head to look at Tagor over his shoulder “What the fuck did you just said?”

“…She’s my sister, little sister.”

“…How can you fucking know?”

“I can smell her blood,” he tapped his nose “, that has the same trait as my blood.”

“…Then how come you didn’t tell her anything when she was here?!”

“Because I didn’t want to ruin your ‘moment’.”

Hidan just groaned under his breath.