Chapter 75 Disturbance

The whole day was none stop riding as the sun was slowly coming down in the horizon. Thanerah watched the side as they were passing the crystal trees rapidly, somehow during the way she fell asleep in her husband’s arms. Hidan must have noticed because he wrapped a strong arm around her waist to make sure that she doesn’t fall off the Kushoo.

He was leading the remaining Jashinists while riding on Kushoos, he could also tell that they were close to Moonda Town, perfect timing to rest after what happened. Hidan finally stopped when he saw the Town at plain sight as the sky has darkened and the stars starting to appear. He heard the others stopping as well from behind him, taking in the view before them.

“Is that Moonda Town?” asked Tagor as he came to Hidan’s side with his Kushoo. Even though he could have run in his wolf form, it still could take a lot of energy out of him. Hidan glanced at his future-brother-in-law from the corner of his eyes then glanced back at the Town.

It was a simple Town, their roofs revealing in plain sight while being surrounded by thick trees, two sharp pointy mountains which are consumed by clouds from the top. The road to the town was just before them but even Hidan could see some guards patrolling the entrance to the town. The town belonged to the Republic City which there is a glass tunnel that leads to the City by train.

Hidan could see a fast train coming down from the tunnel and it slowed down when it was close to the Town. Tagor glanced at him when he didn’t answer his question. “Hidan?” he asked, in hope of snapping him out of his thoughts. It seemed to work because he slightly flinched with his eyes widened a bit, he finally turned to Tagor.

“Wh-What?” he asked, completely unaware of the question Tagor asked him.

He sighed heavily in annoyance at Hidan, so he repeated his question with a hint of annoyance tingling in his voice “I was asking if this is the town you were talking about”

Hidan glanced back at the town and nodded. He soon made his Kushoo to run forward and soon the others joined him as well.

---

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open and saw a dark ceiling instead of the sky she was looking at before. “What…?” she mumbled in confusion. She slowly sat up from the hard yet comfortable bed that she was lying on. She groaned softly as she felt her head slightly throbbing.

“You’re awake…” she turned her head to the voice and see Hidan sitting on the edge of the bed while drinking something with a mug. He wasn’t anything but his pants and boots which made Thanerah to blush.

“Um…where are we?” she asked as she scratched the back of her head.

“We’re in an Inn”

Thanerah glanced around and immediately understood when she saw the simple quality of the furniture in the room. She already missed the apartment she shared with Hidan in Hanatul City.

“We’re in Moonda Town, aren’t we?” she asked tiredly while rubbing her eyes.

Hidan nodded in response then mentioned the mug towards her. “Its coffee” he said to her plainly. She gladly taken his offer and blew the steam off for a while then sipped it bit by bit. 

“How long was I asleep?” asked Thanerah.

“About…” he started to count in his head while mumbling then finally answer to her “3 or 4 hours”

Thanerah arched a brow at him; it wasn’t his voice that bothered her. It was him looking away from her. She crawled on the bed towards the edge of where Hidan was sitting on, and sat right beside him. “Hidan?” she asked but he still didn’t bother to look, just look at the ground with his hands folded together.