Chapter 94 Rise and Shine

In the early morning, the room was dark and quiet. Overall, it was peaceful for the sleeping couple on the Queen-size bed. They were sleeping with the soft snoring from Hidan as he was lying on his back with his wife sleeping on half of his body with her head resting on the nook and his arm around her waist to keep her close to him. It was entirely blissful, until something…happened.

“RISE AND SHINE YOU TWO!!” shouted Tagor as he barged into the room. The shutters immediately opened when he entered and the couple was immediately awake from his outburst along with the lights turning on.  They groaned deeply with their hair all messy and their eyes tired. Hidan quickly grabbed the covers of the bed and pulled it over their heads to try to go back to sleep.

“Get the f**k out of here…” groaned Hidan as he snuggled his face in Thanerah’s black hair. Soon the covers were pulled away from the couple so they were coverless.

“Come on you two!! Today’s your wedding day!”

“Yeah but it’s too early…” grumbled Thanerah as she used her hand to cover her eyes from the light.

“It’s only 9 in the morning!”

“But still, it’s too early to wake up…”

Tagor rolled his eyes “Argh, you two are so meant for each other. You two are so damn lazy!”

“Tell us what’s new…?”

Tagor turned towards Thunder who was sleeping on the carpet floor. “Thunder, help me out here.” Thunder opened one eye then closed it again. Tagor got an anime vein popping on his forehead. “Well, that’s helpful…” he muttered sarcastically. He returned his eyes to the couple and they were still in the same position.

Tagor grumbled a few things under his breath then took in a deep breath “WAKE THE F**K UP YOU TWO!!! THIS IS NO TIME TO SLEEP YOUR ASSES OFF NOW!!!”

The couple glared hard at Tagor from their sleeping positions. Hidan growled under his breath in annoyance “Seriously, you have an annoying talent of getting into bad timings.”

Tagor shrugged his shoulders. He scolded them once again since they were getting up really slowly. “Come on you two! I don’t have it all day you know? And today’s your wedding day!”

“But our wedding is at 6.30” said Thanerah as she rubbed her eyes while sitting up on the bed. Hidan was still lying down and was trying to go back to sleep but the conversation was keeping him up.

“So? There’s a lot to do to prepare! We have to prepare you two and make sure everyone’s there. The food is ready to go! The musicians are there! The decorations!” he listed them one with his fingers as he said them.

“Bro, chillax!” said Thanerah. She combed her black messy hair with her hand and said to her brother “You’re being over-reacting. Besides, it’s 9 which leave us 9 and half hours.”

Hidan groaned “F**k, that’s a f**king long time!”

Tagor sighed heavily as he crosses his arms on his chest. “Fine. I’ll give you two the time to eat some breakfast. I’ll wait for you in Wraith’s office to go over the wedding plans.” He soon left the room.

Hidan groaned and he rubbed his eyes to try to get the tiredness out. “F**k, it’s too f**king early…”

Thanerah looked at him then reached her hand out to rest on his bare chest. He went slightly tense from her touch but a few seconds later he relaxed. “I know this is too much for you, Hidan but at least today is OUR wedding day.”

He sighed softly “Yeah…” He groaned as he sat up and he scratched his head, making his silver hair messier but he didn’t care of it for the moment. Thanerah was going to get out of bed but she was quickly pulled back down on the bed. Hidan’s face appeared before her with a sly smirk “Where’s my good morning kiss?”