Chapter 5 Train

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open to see a dark ceiling. “Whe-where...?” mumbled Thanerah then she heard Hidan’s voice.

“You’re in an Inn, b**ch.”

Thanerah turned her head slowly, since it felt like her head was going to explode, to see Hidan sitting on a chair next to her bed. “Hidan...?” mumbled Thanerah.

He sighed heavily before answering “F**ck yeah, it’s me” then he narrowed his eyes to Thanerah and asked “What the f**ck happened? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re a werewolf?”

Thanerah diverted her eyes away from Hidan and mumbled “I’m a werewolf...?”

Hidan cursed under his breath and said in annoyance “Answer the f**king question!”

Thanerah looked at Hidan then answered “I did not know that I am...a werewolf” he arched a brow at her then asked

“Then what happened last night?”

“...I don’t know” then she closed her eyes “All I could remember before that happened is the moon turning crimson red”

“Well, it’s not anymore” Hidan said as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the window that was blocked by dark red curtains. When he pushed them away Thanerah saw the moon went back to normal.

Thanerah asked Hidan “What happened, Hidan?”

Hidan arched a brow at her “You don’t remember?” Thanerah shook her head, Hidan sighed heavily then covered the window with the curtains again, better safe than sorry. He returned to his seat and started to explain

“You killed a whole family last night.”

Thanerah’s heart nearly stopped for a moment and stared wide-eyed at Hidan “H-Hidan...please that this is a joke” Hidan shook his head. She looked at her hands to see that they were covered by dry blood. Her body trembled then she buried her face in her bloody hands to sob silently.

Hidan didn’t like to see women cry so he looked away, leaving Thanerah alone in her misery. *What a weakling...* thought Hidan. After two minutes or so Thanerah finally stopped crying, then she looked down at herself to see that she was naked, nearly covered in dry blood but thankfully the bed sheet covered her naked body from Hidan’s eyes. Thanerah brought the bed sheets closer to her then asked Hidan “Can you leave? So I can take a shower.” Hidan looked at Thanerah and see her eyes are red and puffy. Hidan sighed heavily before he stood up from his seat to walk out of the room and wait outside.

Thanerah tried to move but her muscles were aching. Thanerah whimpered a bit but ignored the pain, even though she was supposed to like it. She sweep her feet off the bed, stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a hot shower to wash the blood off her skin.

--

Hidan waited outside, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest and the back of his head against the wall behind him. Then he heard footsteps walking towards him so he turned his head around to see Kakuzu.

“How’s Thanerah?” asked Kakuzu once he reached Hidan.

Hidan sighed heavily and answered solemnly “She’s taking a shower right now, I told her what happened last night.”

Kakuzu arched a brow “She didn’t remember?”

 Hidan shook his head.

Hidan noticed Kakuzu holding a shopping bag in his hand so he grinned deviously at Kakuzu, Kakuzu saw the playful look and quickly protested “These are clothes for Thanerah!”