Chapter 52 Loud

Thanerah was in the bathroom while Hidan was sleeping soundlessly in bed. It was 3 in the morning but she couldn’t sleep because her mind was clouded by the thought of her being pregnant with Hidan’s child. She managed to get a pregnancy test from Doctor Raze. She didn’t know why or how he got it but she didn’t bother to ask, just relieve to have finally found one. Well, make it two just to be certain.

She waited for both of them to come to the conclusion of her quiet questions. She tapped her finger on the wash basin as she looked at the perfected lined pregnancy test sticks. “Come on, come on, come on…” she grumbled as her tap increased from getting impatient.

After 30 minutes the results finally came. Thanerah sighed heavily in relief “I’m not pregnant…phew”

“Is that why you’re up so fucking late?”

She flinched from the familiar voice from the door and she nervously looked to see Hidan leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed on his bare chest with an arched brow. “What the fuck are you doing, Thanerah?”

“I-I…” she was utterly surprised, due from the stuttering.

Hidan decided to find out by his own way, so he walked towards her and took the pregnancy test away from her hand. When he realized what it was he arched a brow “Why the fuck are you taking a pregnancy test? It’s not really fucking necessary”

“I-It’s not?” she asked with a confused expression.

“Having a baby by both pure Jashinists is quite a…” he tried to find the right words “…challenge”

Thanerah arched a brow “What do you mean by that?”

“I don’t fucking know. All I know is that it’s not as easy as you may think. I know a couple of my friends trying to have a baby with their mates and it takes A LOT of work. Sometimes they fall unconscious during the process”

Thanerah made a face of pain and made a hiss sound through her gritted teeth “And the women?”

“They…well…I don’t fucking know. It’s a really small chance to get someone pregnant, even after the hard work” he gave up at the end with a simple shrug. He rubbed his chin in deep thought “Although there is a fucking special week of mating…”

“Wh-What?”

“In Jashin traditions, there’s this one week for Jashinists to mate and to conceive a baby to be certain for Jashinists to last. It has been going through the generations since the beginning of Jashinism”

“…When does it happen?”

“Um…around December, after the anniversary of Jashinism”

“What about the citizens?”

“The citizens are normal; women can get fucking pregnant so easily”

“Have you…ever got someone preg—“

He quickly protested “Of course not! Don’t you remember? I haven’t had sex for 5 centuries!”

Thanerah laughed nervously “Sorry” then she asked him “What if an immortal Jashinist has a baby with a half immortal Jashinist?”

“That wouldn’t be likely because it would be heartbroken since the other can age and the other not. Besides, it’s against the laws to do so; Lord Jashin doesn’t want his followers to be devoured by grief. It will only make them fucking weak”

“One more question”

He sighed heavily “What is it now?”

“Can full Jashinists drop down into civilians?”

“No, they can’t. Once you’re a pure Jashinist, there is no turning back. From civilian into a warrior, that can happen but it can’t be vice versa”

“Oh…”

Soon Hidan said “Now, let’s go back to bed”

Months later, Hidan and Thanerah are going really well together. Especially their sex life, they do it nearly every day and there were times when Hidan nearly dislocate her hips from being too hard but fortunately her body heals thanks to Jashinism. Of course, Thunder was keep out of the bedroom whenever they were having sex but when they are not Thunder sleeps in their bedroom on the carpet floor.

Thanerah has gotten stronger as well and – to Hidan’s conclusion – she is nearly a Ghost soldier. During her progress she continued to work under Doctor Raze of his research of spirits and Thunder – of course with Thanerah’s permission.

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open to be greeted with beautiful purple ones. She smiled softly at her husband “Good morning” he smirked softly as he was lightly making circles on her arm while she was lying on her side with Hidan behind her, with the covers over their naked bodies.

“Morning babe” replied Hidan, he leaned forward and pecked her lips warmly. She smiled against his lips and kissed back warmly as well as her hand came up to intertwine with his silver locks of hair. Thanerah pulled away in need of air and rested her head on the pillow.

“How long have you been awake?”

“An hour or so” he answered without thinking which made Thanerah to blush.

Thanerah asked him politely “So, what are you going to do for the day?”

“I have to go to the town to get my new scythe. It’s a two day journey”

Her smile was replaced by a deep frown “Can I come?”

He chuckled “Well, I suppose you can but what about your research with Doc?”

“I’m sure he can handle things with himself for two days, he’s still trying to discover the location of the 1st spirit”

“What?” he asked with an arch brow and his small smile disappeared from his handsome face “You know, looking for spirits is a frown upon in the Council”

She covered her mouth as if she has let out the most important secret that would cause the end of the earth “Shit, I’m not supposed to tell you that” she cursed under her breath while looking away from him as she slapped herself mentally.

Hidan smirked widely “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me”

“Cross your heart?”

Suddenly his face dropped into a deep frown and lazy eyes “Not this shit again, Thanerah”

“Pretty please!” she pleaded with her hands clapped together tightly.

Hidan sighed heavily “Fine, cross my heart”

She smiled and pecked his nose. “Thanks” soon the door was opened and Thunder popped his head “Hey Thunder”

Hidan’s frown deepened “Mutt” he growled under his breath as Thunder entered then curled around his usually spot on the carpet floor to rest a bit. Hidan and Thanerah glanced at each other before looking back at Thunder.

“Didn’t have much sleep last night?” asked Thanerah

*[yes, thanks to you two]* Thunder answered grumpily.

Thanerah blushed and quickly apologized “Sorry about that”

Hidan glanced between Thanerah and Thunder “What the fuck did he say now?”

“He didn’t have enough sleep because of us last night” she answered with a small grin on her face. He grinned back before he said to Thunder

“Were we really that fucking loud?”

*[YES, you psycho bastard!]* He answered

Thanerah giggled by Thunder’s thought, Hidan asked her “What did he say?”

“N-Nothing, Hidan”